Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Teamspeed Koenigsegg Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 02-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Hope you don't mind the re-posted picture, I thought the better quality would make it worth posting.

From what I've seen the white one is the 6th Agera R and the first in the USA.

Last edited by P K Wright; 02-08-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
No it's not the first us car. The first us car is being built right now.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ and where is it going?

Old 02-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
No it's not the first us car. The first us car is being built right now.
That's strange, the owner on another forum is stating it is "1st in US".

Old 02-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned
L4gay? I though it was still under construction. It may be done then. On another note has the agera been crash tested? I read that dot is not giving the crash and airbag exemptions that it use to.

Last edited by gmaccormack; 02-08-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
L4gay? I though it was still under construction. It may be done then. On another note has the agera been crash tested? I read that dot is not giving the crash and airbag exemptions that it use to.
Haha I intended to not even mention it, hence "another forum". If anyone can read the forum without feeling ill, the thread about it is here: http://www.****************/koenigse...-l-1st-us.html

Edit: I did not know it did that to the link.

Last edited by P K Wright; 02-08-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Banned
Lol yep it's a dirty word on ts. Is there any way to find out out the crash/airbag exemption?

Old 02-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
i think this photo is in China.
The BC's segg still in the factory.

Last edited by Alef_henriique; 02-08-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Koenigsegg Picture Thread!