Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Salon Prive (2011)walkabout

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Arrow Salon Prive (2011)walkabout

Quick walkaround Salon Prive a couple of days ago. It's the last day of the event today. Have a proper feature I'm editing which I'll hopefully upload in the next few days.

That's me talking on the video. It was either that or listening to my heavy breathing!!!

YouTube - ‪Salon Prive 2011 walkabout‬‏

Last edited by Angelis; 06-24-2011 at 04:10 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ferrariben430 is an unknown quantity at this point
Excellent video, must have been nice to walk around with no else bothering you

Old 06-24-2011, 04:19 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I like the collection of cars and I'm a big fan of that youtube channel.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap, never seen such an amazing group of cars anywhere.

Old 06-24-2011, 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
great video, and without people there, even better. I found the speaker to be a little "light" in car knowledge thanks for sharing!

Last edited by Alex12de; 06-24-2011 at 06:55 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:43 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Video and fun to see another partner of the site John H. working hard in the late hours!

Old 06-24-2011, 08:33 AM
Huy
Teamspeed Junior Member
Huy is an unknown quantity at this point
Good video. I laughed when you started talking about the Aston's. Don't worry, you're not the only one!

Old 06-24-2011, 09:25 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job Sy! Yes that was funny regarding the Astons!

Old 06-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Great video! Love those Group C Porsches. Also, I'm absolutely in love with the Aventador.
Seeing it next to those Gallardos it becomes very apparent how distinct the two cars are.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:31 PM
John Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant future
Well done Sy, and very nice to meet you. Looking forward to seeing more videos soon.

FYI, the Venom GT has a curb weight of 1220 kilo's (full of fuel and fluids, no driver). Have a great weekend.

Quick Reply: Salon Prive (2011)walkabout