Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Koenigsegg Agera R In London

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011 | 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Originally Posted by John Hennessey
Come out to Salon Prive' London next week or the Goodwood Festival of Speed the following weekend. There should be a number of the worlds best and rarest super cars at both events. There might even be something extra special there that has not been seen before....
The Venom better be at Goodwood FOS Really would like to see one, however Salon Prive' is far to expensive for me, haha.

Old 06-16-2011 | 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ like what john?

Old 06-16-2011 | 09:40 PM
Huy
Teamspeed Junior Member
Huy is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome. Sounds so good!

Old 06-17-2011 | 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Qatar is on a distinguished roadQatar is on a distinguished roadQatar is on a distinguished roadQatar is on a distinguished road
Was somebody talking about Qatar? Amazing car and I hope the owner enjoys it in good health. Beautiful plates too.

Old 06-17-2011 | 09:17 AM
John Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Qatar
Was somebody talking about Qatar? Amazing car and I hope the owner enjoys it in good health. Beautiful plates too.
A few years ago I got a chance to visit Qatar. It was a wonderful place. The people are very nice, the city (Doha) is beautiful and the racing there was some of the best that I have ever experienced! We even got to go eat at Johnny Rockets after the racing was over!

Old 06-17-2011 | 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
A few years ago I got a chance to visit Qatar. It was a wonderful place. The people are very nice, the city (Doha) is beautiful and the racing there was some of the best that I have ever experienced! We even got to go eat at Johnny Rockets after the racing was over!
Will the Venom GT at Salon Prive be a full production model or a pre-production model?

Old 06-17-2011 | 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Qatar is on a distinguished roadQatar is on a distinguished roadQatar is on a distinguished roadQatar is on a distinguished road
Mr. Hennessey. I do agree with every word you said. And oh Johny Rockets is one of my favorites too. The shakes they have there are to die for

Me and my friends are a group of guys that die over everything car related. We lovingly call you as 'The multiplier', because you do not add horsepower to the vehicles, you freaking multiply it!!!. Keep up the good work sir and would love if you could visit again.

Old 06-18-2011 | 08:17 AM
John Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Eddingtonsons
Will the Venom GT at Salon Prive be a full production model or a pre-production model?
It is our 4th production unit and the final Venom GT produced for the 2011 model year.

Old 06-18-2011 | 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by Qatar
Mr. Hennessey. I do agree with every word you said. And oh Johny Rockets is one of my favorites too. The shakes they have there are to die for

Me and my friends are a group of guys that die over everything car related. We lovingly call you as 'The multiplier', because you do not add horsepower to the vehicles, you freaking multiply it!!!. Keep up the good work sir and would love if you could visit again.
I would very much like to visit Qatar again. Maybe I will come in the winter time when the guys take their 1000+ hp Nissan Patrol's and Land Cruisers and climb those crazy steep / high sand dunes. That would be something very cool to see.

Old 06-18-2011 | 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
It is our 4th production unit and the final Venom GT produced for the 2011 model year.
AWESOME! What colour is it?

Quick Reply: Koenigsegg Agera R In London