Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Koenigsegg Agera R In London

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:12 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a feeling there will be less cars this year, since Ramadan is early this year( first of August).

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really nice
I still do not understand why ramadan should be a problem...Why cant you drive around in your awesome car during ramadan? I dont get it...

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:23 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Justin T.
I still do not understand why ramadan should be a problem...Why cant you drive around in your awesome car during ramadan? I dont get it...
You fast from Sunrise till sunset, you cannot drink or eat anything and it depends on prayer times in that area.

Supposedly you fast say from 3am( before sunrise) till 7pm( Maqrib Prayer) in Kuwait GMT+3. In London the breaking fast is later due to prayer times are different and also because the sunsets later in Europe compared to the Middle East( different time zone).

I remember back last summer the sunsets at around 8:30 and by that time its already around 10:30 in Kuwait.

By the time you break your fast each day at 9, there will be less time to relax and have another meal until you fast for the another day before sunrise.

I hope I made it easy for you to understand.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 06-16-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Old 06-16-2011 | 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mrmisteraa is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Thanks for the info mrmisteraa. I really thought so that the car had been sold. But don't worry, it's in very good hands also now.
Indeed it is, and I will of course be in london in just a few weeks from now to photograph this and all the other supercars

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really nice
I hope I made it easy for you to understand.
Yes thanks.But like i said i hope it is allowed to drive around town or do other things during the day.I mean the time between the prayers is "free time" isnt it?

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:57 PM
AMGFanatic
Yes thanks.But like i said i hope it is allowed to drive around town or do other things during the day.I mean the time between the prayers is "free time" isnt it?
Yes, but the person who is fasting is going to be dead tired being Ramadan is in the summer and the weather is warm. Ramadan usually is earlier 15 days each year, so the next couple of years will still be in the Summer time and people might go back early to their countries to fast as the timing hours are more favourable and after Ramadan they might go for Vacation.

Old 06-16-2011 | 03:23 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-16-2011 | 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Originally Posted by D55L
So the hypercars started to arrive in London, that great. Love the Agera, love the number plate. Will be interesting to see what this summer will bring us. Hope our great photographer Penfold will make some amazing pics of this car and other hypercars in London this summer.
I'm on it . Going to go find this Agera soon!

Old 06-16-2011 | 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I thought you were an arab seeing as you know everything new which is coming to London / returning to London.

Old 06-16-2011 | 05:47 PM
John Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by D55L
So the hypercars started to arrive in London, that great. Love the Agera, love the number plate. Will be interesting to see what this summer will bring us. Hope our great photographer Penfold will make some amazing pics of this car and other hypercars in London this summer.
Come out to Salon Prive' London next week or the Goodwood Festival of Speed the following weekend. There should be a number of the worlds best and rarest super cars at both events. There might even be something extra special there that has not been seen before....

Quick Reply: Koenigsegg Agera R In London