Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

This is what heaven must be like<3

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That's a really interesting way to mount the twin superchargers. I've never seen a shot of the engine outside of the car before. I would've figured Koenigsegg would position one SC per cylinder bank, not that it really matters I suppose. Just interesting to note. Great pics guys! Keep 'em coming!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
red944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to beholdred944 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Alzilla
That's a really interesting way to mount the twin superchargers. I've never seen a shot of the engine outside of the car before. I would've figured Koenigsegg would position one SC per cylinder bank, not that it really matters I suppose. Just interesting to note. Great pics guys! Keep 'em coming!
What do you mean by one per bank? SC are run off a belt not exhaust gases like a turbo. So as long as they are on the same belt who cares where they are placed.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:21 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by monokuroboo
hahaha that'd be awesome.

and same here. except for all the e85/100 in the world.......

mmmm.
Seriously now, pics like that have to be posted in high res

Old 05-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ss7
Seriously now, pics like that have to be posted in high res
hahaha you go find the high res ones then! (I want them, too!!!)

I <3 KOENIGSEGGGGGGGGG (if you can't tell...)

Attached Images    
Old 05-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
what an amazing car!

Old 05-08-2008, 01:39 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Koni does NOTHING for me !

Old 05-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
helothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura about
i'll take the white one.
more i look at it, more i like it.

Old 05-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MTK
Koni does NOTHING for me !
you prob like little boys

Old 05-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
white or pure carbon for me plz

Old 05-08-2008, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by red944
What do you mean by one per bank? SC are run off a belt not exhaust gases like a turbo. So as long as they are on the same belt who cares where they are placed.
+1

but i guess he'd prefer if it was symmetrical. cause symmetry is super hotness....

Quick Reply: This is what heaven must be like<3