Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

This is what heaven must be like<3

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ss7
Ah that white is absolute sickness! Im gonna try to find high res pics.
hahaha goodluck and please share if you do! white looks so incredible on it.

here's another white pic for those who aren't looking on the ksegg site

Attached Images  
Old 05-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Lussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud of
Old 05-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Lussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud of
Old 05-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Thank you!!

Old 05-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
seanlee768 is an unknown quantity at this point
xzy car

by far this is the weirdest car i ever driven in my life.. but for sure i will remember it for the rest of my life. i am the guy who brought it in for the exotice peopel in vegas so i had a car for a few days. the finish on it was quite good for a small company.

sean

Old 05-06-2008, 05:26 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Universal! They look sweeeet!

Also be sure to check out CCXR Edition thread I just made with media pics

Old 05-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
They are definitely one of the hottest most unique supercars out right now...i'll take a black CCXR, topless!!! So badass

Old 05-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eshaun
They are definitely one of the hottest most unique supercars out right now...i'll take a black CCXR, topless!!! So badass

That picture is what kk would call straight heat!! Looks awesome in that black tone! I love that you can just take off the roof and store it beneath the hood

Old 05-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap! That first picture is awesome. I anticipate our service department looking like that next year.

That black CCXR is all me. Black wheels, blacked out lenses, tinted windows and I would never ask for anything else, ever again.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 134282
Holy crap! That first picture is awesome. I anticipate our service department looking like that next year.

That black CCXR is all me. Black wheels, blacked out lenses, tinted windows and I would never ask for anything else, ever again.
hahaha that'd be awesome.

and same here. except for all the e85/100 in the world.......

mmmm.

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: This is what heaven must be like<3