Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Enzo owner filling up his car with fuel

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Enzo owner filling up his car with fuel

We met up with some friends for dinner and then went looking for a petrol station so Chris could fill it up.

We had 2 Enzo'x, 1 F50, Ferrari 360CS, Ferrari 430 Spider, Gallardo LP560 and a Ferrari 355 in the convoy. There would have been more supercars but I left mine at home and otehrs couldn't make it as it was only arranged on the day.

So while Chris was filling the Enzo up, I filmed him using a small photo camera and thought we'd see how many hits on youtube we could get if we filmed Chris filling his Enzo up.

YouTube - ‪Ferrari Enzo filling up with ruel‬‏

Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
i'll play the game and won't ask my 4 minutes back!

you got my view guys!

Old 06-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Be funnier if some bloke just walked over and pissed on his car.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by gabriel.dufresne
i'll play the game and won't ask my 4 minutes back!

you got my view guys!
Thanks. I'll make it up to you.

Uploading one with the others moving. Crappy quality though as I was using a little camera.

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Be funnier if some bloke just walked over and pissed on his car.
That will be in the outtakes

Old 06-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Post vid of the Enzo engine revving and smokey burn out and you'll save face.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Post vid of the Enzo engine revving and smokey burn out and you'll save face.
I'll film that next time I see him.

In the meantime, here's the rest of the video.

Apologies again for the quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEbkxG8psY

Old 06-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Vid is private mate. Gotta make it public for it to work. ^^

Old 06-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vid is private mate. Gotta make it public for it to work. ^^
You're too fast for me!!!

Made it public just after you posted.