Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Best spot cities!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011 | 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well from this trip I can tell you this.
Its not New York. Roads here so bad I doubt a super car would survive.

Old 05-14-2011 | 08:28 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen a lot in Paris last summer during basically few days I was there, thanks again to GCC supercar owners for bringing their cars to Europe. Same goes for London, again almost all impressive amount of hypercars mentioned were from Qatar and AD/Dubai. Again, London is amazing place to visit, to live there, to work and to have fun, one of the best in whole world, but without GCC guys going there with their awesome cars it will be not so attractive for us supercars enthusiasts and for spotters.

And couldn't disagree more about Monaco, of course amount of great cars vary in winter and in high-season, because Monaco and all Riviera is mainly a summer resort for wealthy people, not a place of permanent residence, of course many live there, but still. Given that even in winter I have seen almost everything, but in summer this place is absolutely amazing.

And I don't count GT-Rs, 360 Modenas, F430, first generation Gallardos, ordinary Conti GTs and other cars like those in too, they could hardly be named a rare exotic nowdays.

Old 05-14-2011 | 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
Mayfair, Park Lane, Hyde Park Corner and Knightsbridge.

There's a zebra crossing on Sloane St, I've crossed there before with a Veyron stopping for me on both sides, that's something that will stay with me for a long time.

Old 05-14-2011 | 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
cool thread !!

Old 05-15-2011 | 06:53 AM
|
Banned
Toxic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jpohl402
cool thread !!
thanks mate!

Old 05-15-2011 | 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Dusselldorf Germany - Konigsalle......that was a great spot to watch cars. I wasnt there in the summer but imagine during the nice weather its a great spot to see exotics.

Beverly Hills, CA......Rodeo Dr/Sunset/etc.....i have spotted some insane cars there.

Palm Beach, FLA.....during Cavallino Weekend.....just grab a park bench and watch the exotics and Ferrari's roll by like nowhere else i have seen

Old 05-15-2011 | 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Justin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really nice
Dusseldorf is one of the best spotting cities in Germany.Thats true.But compared to London,Monaco,Dubai and so on...its really nothing.Are you from Germany pearlcoupeg35?

Old 05-15-2011 | 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Puerto Banus is a great place for car spotting, what a shame we sold our house there :/ Geneva is pretty great too i remember seeing a lot of Ferraris, Maseratis, Astons, Lambos etc... and even a veyron

Old 05-15-2011 | 11:20 AM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
Monaco, Paris, london are great ! You can get lucky too in berlin, Stuttgart, düsseldorf etc. Generally all big euro cities. Zürich is gorgeous !

Originally Posted by 670-SV
Tokyo?
tokyo is great ! But so big you can't get to see everything. I stayed there at a hotel, and saw from the windows F50, slr, diablo etc. Also spot in Osaka a yakusa combo of Lambos haha

As far as I remember what I saw there Hong-kong and singapore are cool too ! I think Seoul is underestimated, should be plenty cars there !

Last edited by ExO; 05-15-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-15-2011 | 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gilmore
There's a zebra crossing on Sloane St, I've crossed there before with a Veyron stopping for me on both sides, that's something that will stay with me for a long time.

I think an important aspect to consider is spotting on a daily basis, regardless of a special event, season or visitors. I think that changes the game a bit.