Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra cameracar on track!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Pagani Huayra cameracar on track!

YouTube - Pagani Huayra Sound on Track!

Yesterday i was with Pagani at the Adria racetrack. They did also the official video about the day, they allowed me to mount a camera behind the Huayra to take some footages!

Old 05-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Doesnt sound that bad great stuff!
Do you know when the Runimation video will be ready?

Old 05-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool to see how the rear flaps work.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
amazing marchettino, any snap shots of the car?

Old 05-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Appreciate the video marchinetto - awesome of them to let you do that. Damn, the car sounds bad though. Compared to Zonda that is.

Originally Posted by Alex12de
Doesnt sound that bad great stuff!
Do you know when the Runimation video will be ready?
Are you kidding? It sounds like a lawn mower/bag of nuts/washing machine. Take your pick

What a sad day in automotive history

Last edited by Mike S; 05-11-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Are you kidding? It sounds like a lawn mower/bag of nuts/washing machine. Take your pic

The awesome stuff was referred to Marchettino's video. What more could i say, i am somehow dissapointed by my favourite car brand

Old 05-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex12de
The awesome stuff was referred to Marchettino's video. What more could i say, i am somehow dissapointed by my favourite car brand
Ah, misunderstood You and me both!

Old 05-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Huy
Teamspeed Junior Member
Huy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Mike S
Appreciate the video marchinetto - awesome of them to let you do that. Damn, the car sounds bad though. Compared to Zonda that is.

Are you kidding? It sounds like a lawn mower/bag of nuts/washing machine. Take your pick

+1. It sounds so boring. The Zonda was spine tingling.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Super Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Huy
+1. It sounds so boring. The Zonda was spine tingling.
Just deadpanning here...but that could be due to the quality of the video?

Old 05-12-2011, 05:09 AM
Huy
Teamspeed Junior Member
Huy is an unknown quantity at this point
There's another video of it being driven around the factory, and it sounds the same. Perhaps we were just too spoilt with the Zonda.

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra cameracar on track!