Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Red Pagani Huayra - interior and exterior

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 05:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really nice
Arrow Red Pagani Huayra - interior and exterior

This new Pagani have a V12 twin turbo engine powered by mercedes ///AMG with 700hp and 1000nm of torque !! The interior are amazing ... watch it

YouTube - Red Pagani Huayra - Top Marques 2011

Old 04-28-2011, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
I still fancy the Zonda.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great!

Old 04-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bugraluleci is on a distinguished roadbugraluleci is on a distinguished roadbugraluleci is on a distinguished roadbugraluleci is on a distinguished roadbugraluleci is on a distinguished road
Breathtaking, loving the attention to details...

Old 04-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
It is certainly growing on me, the silver just looked awful but this is nice

Old 04-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
hmmm, it actually looks pretty good now with the red...

Old 04-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
I'm waiting to see a driving review.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
That is one sexy beast...

Old 04-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
A beautiful car, that looks exquisitely made, but..............
I just can't get excited about it.

I loved the Zonda but I don't feel anything when I see this car. I hope it is a "grower" but I'm not convinced.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Kevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura about
Definitely not growing on me. The exterior is just not great, especially compared to the Zonda. This interior looks much better than the other leather Huayra interior though. But again, not as good as the Zonda's interior. I do love the shift lever. Would be cool if it was manual. The seats also look good.
I'd still rather have a Zonda.

Quick Reply: Red Pagani Huayra - interior and exterior