Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Starting the Koenigsegg

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I have a solution for you, buy a Pagani
Really nice garage!

Old 02-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Generally not a good idea to rev it until the oil is up to normal operating tempature.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:07 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
With my vast knowledge in engine development I would recommend you wait a good month to start any of your cars. Then with the oil cold run all the engines to redline for at least thirty seconds. It's good for them. Don't mind the smoke. And it helps to have your friends standing next to the car screaming things like "holy shit" as well, good for the cars ego.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I love the dude taking the video. Sounds like a dude i grew up with. Are you from Philly/NYC/NJ area?

Sick car....but yea, let it warm up next time before you crank it up like that....

Old 02-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished roadDaArY is on a distinguished road
Sexy Sound

Old 02-06-2011, 10:17 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
The guy is 100% tri-state. My guess is Jersey/Long Island.

I listened and I was like " OMG, is that what I sound like?! "

fml

Old 02-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That car sounds like death raining from above. Absolutely sick.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud ofCms830 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GLN
The guy is 100% tri-state. My guess is Jersey/Long Island.

I listened and I was like " OMG, is that what I sound like?! "

fml
I would prefer not to Tell you exactly where i live for confidentiality reasons, but yes one of those two areas i do live in, and yea my friends an idiot w.e.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Fvck it, not worth the effort...

<facepalm>

Old 02-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
You should treat your dads cars nicer than that.

Quick Reply: Starting the Koenigsegg