Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Look what rolled off the Truck

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 04:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Josh
Finally, an all black one without the silly two tone paint scheme and strange designer interior.
Do they offer different wheel options? The VW wheel styling isn't very becoming of this car.
All black loooks sweet.

Yes, you can custom color the wheels as well. It's another option you can choose. Red, brown, etc.

Old 04-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great in all black, but it's hard to believe that anyone would really pony up $15K for a silly signature. I mean, if someone just wanted to say they were the only one that signature on the side then so be it, but still $15K is pretty hard to swallow.

Old 04-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Josh
Finally, an all black one without the silly two tone paint scheme and strange designer interior.
Do they offer different wheel options? The VW wheel styling isn't very becoming of this car.
I don't like the two-tone black either, but all black looks very hot!

Congrats on adding Bugatti to your dealership!

Old 05-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Bronto
I don't like the two-tone black either, but all black looks very hot!

Congrats on adding Bugatti to your dealership!
^^^ Thanks...we are really pleased to have added Bugatti...Great bragging rights !

St. Louis Motorsports

Old 05-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
did it sell yet?

Old 05-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
did it sell yet?
^^^^^Yes! from what I understand every Bugatti bound for the US
( in production ) is a pre sold unit at this time.

" I've got your recession right here ! "

Old 05-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
what an amazing car, can't wait to see my first one.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLMOTORSPORTS
^^^^ It's the signature of *Pierre Veyron and it shows as a €13,700 ( Euro ) option for the console & doors ~ Yes anything is an option on Bugatti and they are not bashful about the pricing !

*Pierre Veyron (1 October 1903 – 1970) was a Grand Prix motor racing driver active from 1933 through until 1953. He is best remembered for his 1939 win at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, driving a Bugatti Type 57 with Jean-Pierre Wimille. Today, Bugatti Automobiles SAS' revival of the marque uses Veyron's name on its first car, the Bugatti Veyron.
Fifteen grand for a forged signature...? I'm not sure what's more amazing, that Bugatti charged that much, or that someone paid.

Beautiful car though. I had a chance to see one last week and it was awesome. The epitome of luxury and speed. Congratulations on becoming a dealer; do you know how many Veyrons Bugatti plans to make...?

Old 05-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 134282
Fifteen grand for a forged signature...? I'm not sure what's more amazing, that Bugatti charged that much, or that someone paid.

Beautiful car though. I had a chance to see one last week and it was awesome. The epitome of luxury and speed. Congratulations on becoming a dealer; do you know how many Veyrons Bugatti plans to make...?
^^^ I too prefer the car without the chromed Signature...too busy for me.

The official word on Veyron production is 300 units.

There is talk in Molsheim of a new lower priced model in progress at the moment, but it is still in concept type form for now.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TurboChris is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a question......while sitting in the showroom..is the average person who checks it out AFRAID to touch it or is it the opposite....that too many people WANT to touch it.........

Quick Reply: Look what rolled off the Truck