Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Rossion at the track

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
I drove one last month. They are fast and loud, inside the cabin and out. I wasnt too impressed with the car in pictures but seeing it in person it was amazing. Very normal driving, but I'm 6'4" and it was snug due to the rollbar. I could feel the car wanting to just take off. On the freeway a kid in a supra wanted to play so I dropped it in 4th going about 50 and I dusted him. Very fun and 3 inches of ground clearance. The stats don't lie, it is that fast and the steering response is great.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Holy $hit. That car should kill a zr1 or gt3. That's crazy. Street Legal?
yep, street legal

Old 01-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice driving, thanks for sharing.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpunkyGiraffe
I drove one last month. They are fast and loud, inside the cabin and out. I wasnt too impressed with the car in pictures but seeing it in person it was amazing. Very normal driving, but I'm 6'4" and it was snug due to the rollbar. I could feel the car wanting to just take off. On the freeway a kid in a supra wanted to play so I dropped it in 4th going about 50 and I dusted him. Very fun and 3 inches of ground clearance. The stats don't lie, it is that fast and the steering response is great.
Well..4 inches The car in the video is what arrived in my driveway. Just write 3 checks and everything is done.

Old 01-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
I never thought too much of its predecessor, the Noble, until a guy started showing up at our track days with one a few years back. The Noble (and thus by association the Rossion) have certainly earned my respect; they're crazy fast on the track. For the money I don't think much comes close.

Old 01-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
The turbos sounded like children screaming when you gave it gas. Saw a white/brown one down here and it was a very nice combo. Looks like a beefed up lotus.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Kevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura aboutKevin358 has a spectacular aura about
Awesome. I love the Rossion. They took what I love about the M400: Light weight, nimble handling with decent power and gave it a much improved interior with even better handling and looks.