Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Zenvo ST1 gets a U.S. distributor and a price: $1,225,000

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
what V8 is in it?

Old 10-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
The Zenvo ST1 has a bespoke V8. Here is a great review on the Zenvo ST1 I found on the net.

http://www.evo-me.com/carreviews/car...us_viking.html

Last edited by canyouheminow83; 10-22-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
yea but what is the V8 out of?

Old 10-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
As far as I remember they started out with a corvette engine, but ended up with their own...

I love the exterior, but I would take a Zonda any day.......if I had the $$$

Old 10-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
dmanero is an unknown quantity at this point
You know the Zenvo is a world of art, beautiful design and aggressive looking, but is it worth $1.2 million. not in the slightest, maybe $250 000. Know I'd be interested in seeing a couple of reviews and videos of this car in action.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The $1M and above market = "Why not/Just because" IMHO

Old 10-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
That Kombat truck interior seems alot like a Chevy Truck. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but does not do much for me.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yonder
That Kombat truck interior seems alot like a Chevy Truck.
I would say it is a Chevy Truck. There are a few minor differences from this one pictured. I would say the Kombat's may be around 2006/2007 vintage; the steering wheel is earlier yet. Also Chevy mirrors, Chevy door handles...

As for the Zenvo, I'll be interested to see if they actually get that one federalized. Unless they are going to bring them in as incomplete vehicles, or some other trick way to avoid having to be compliant.

Attached Images  
Old 10-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Zenvo ST1 Interior

Do any of the parts look familiar????

If that is the final interior.......well....I guess they ran out of money before they could design it inside

Still.....the design of this car....One of the best out ther imo:

YouTube - Zenvo ST-1

Last edited by Zymi; 10-26-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Personally, I love the car... but the price needs to be a little lower. How is such a new sports car company expecting to stay afloat in foreign markets when their price is so steap? Especially when the car hasn't been proven, compared to, oh say, a Ferrari Enzo or something along those lines?

Quick Reply: Zenvo ST1 gets a U.S. distributor and a price: $1,225,000