Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Bijan's new ride.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
Isnt it the same one he had, he sent back to maybe get painted?
Its getting the job done; look at the attention!
My guess is that's a new one since the old one had a light tan interior and this interior looks saddle brown (unless he had the interior done as well). Looking forward to seeing this one at the gym (and giggling).

Old 10-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aristotle is on a distinguished roadAristotle is on a distinguished road
It's basically a rolling billboard, not what I would do with a veyron, but I guess it's his money.

Who am I kidding. Look at that ****ing thing. Holy hell..

Old 10-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
At least he didn't do it to a super sport.

Originally Posted by allanlambo
Nothing makes me angrier everytime Im on Rodeo is seeing the idiot tourists all over that car.. Sitting on it, leaning on it.. touching it...
Yes, please feel free to scratch up my $1.7 million car... I can't stand people who touch others' cars, let alone sit on them.

Old 10-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
I am not a Steelers fan.

Old 10-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Certainly gets the uniqueness award