Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Zonda 750 One-off

Old 10-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bjoern is an unknown quantity at this point
I would have also chosen the Zonda. Just some reason: The Zonda would be a "one-off" for him. He could choose some parts on his car, which you can never choose on a Veyron. Further, the Zonda is not a "production" car like the Veyron, if you get it what I mean. I'm in the same opinion as Richard Hammond from TG, it's not a car, it's art on four wheels with an extreme perfomance.

@N.Althani:
Is the Zonda F Roadster from your cousin crashed and rebuilt to the Zonda Uno, or is it crashed and then some parts where adopted for the new car, which have been built up (new chassis, etc.)?

Old 10-10-2010, 02:14 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
and zonda is build with the same process as an jet

Old 10-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
it is crashed and then some parts where adopted for the new car

no the Uno get a new chassi

Old 10-10-2010, 04:32 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
Originally Posted by N.Althani
it is crashed and then some parts where adopted for the new car

no the Uno get a new chassi
as I say carbon fiber part cannot be repair, like in aeronautic process

Last edited by QTC; 10-10-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bjoern is an unknown quantity at this point
So the old Roadster F in carbonfiber with beige-leather is no longer existing, instead of this, the Uno was build with the other useable-parts?!

Can I ask you about the differences between you and Horacio Pagani, normally he tries to realize everything and the 750 just looks georgous!

Old 10-11-2010, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
tel us more bout the engine you asked for, was it the R?

Old 10-11-2010, 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
its not the R its new stroked engine from AMG and they will make 5x Engines

Old 10-11-2010, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
New AMG engines and only 5 of them? For what?

Old 10-11-2010, 06:37 AM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
based on which one ??

Last edited by QTC; 10-11-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
this car was mading for me , its all with my configures
i cancel the order coz i have a small problems with the company owner
and now im planning for Grand Sport Bugatti
I'm quite often at Pagani and in these months i saw every time the Uno standing in the showroom and i always wondered why the car wasn't yet delivered.. I think that's one of the best looking Zonda ever made, i'm sorry about your incident with mr.Pagani, i'd liked to see the Uno rolling in the London streets! May i ask you if you will come to Italy? I have seen that you have been a couple of years ago in Milan with the 640 and 599.

Feel free to take a look this video if you want, it's about the Uno i have seen about a month ago or so.
YouTube - Pagani Zonda Uno

Last edited by marchettino; 10-11-2010 at 09:30 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pagani Zonda 750 One-off