Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercars this summer by Penfold!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
I'm afraid i'm only bring bad news today, of a very sorry looking Murcielago 40th Anniversay...

Now it wouldn't be so bad if this was just a normal Murcielago the owner had treated to some intresting extras but when I had a closer looked at it parked up I discovered it was infact a 1 of 50 40th Anniversary special edition, which is/was one of the best looking Murcielagos in my opinion.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Penfold
I'm afraid i'm only bring bad news today, of a very sorry looking Murcielago 40th Anniversay...

Now it wouldn't be so bad if this was just a normal Murcielago the owner had treated to some intresting extras but when I had a closer looked at it parked up I discovered it was infact a 1 of 50 40th Anniversary special edition, which is/was one of the best looking Murcielagos in my opinion.
wow

Old 09-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
What a moron...He could have just taken a normal Murcie...

Old 09-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ^^^

Old 09-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Awful! What's under windscreen wiper, instructions to attend court to pay the price for such matters?

Old 09-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Nice comparison between old and new here!

Couple more from Monaco

Couple from London

Currently my favourite Veyron

Old 09-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
^classy veyron

Old 09-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Silver 16M...^^^

Old 09-08-2011, 02:31 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know what Ferrari model this is?

Old 09-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Penfold
Only got a few on the to see list these days, ticked MC12 off the other day. Need to see:

Wiesmann MF5
Zenvo ST1
Gumpert Apollo
Reventon
Diablo GT

and a Murci Sv in Green (favourite car in favourite colour, haha)
Ever seen a Porsche GT1?

Quick Reply: Supercars this summer by Penfold!