Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercars this summer by Penfold!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011 | 09:06 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, I swear you must have a camera glued to your hand and you must be out there every single day snapping off exotics as they come by.

Keep them coming as always!

Old 07-18-2011 | 09:02 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Justin T.
Just got crazy news from Saudi Arabia.There is a car (two cars actually)coming to Europe next week that is going to drive you crazy...Im not allowed to tell you what it is but i promise you wont be disappointed.Its going to be mindblowing.
Get me an exact date and i'll be on it.

Cheers for all the support from everyone else!

Old 07-19-2011 | 02:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The first picture says the cars at the Dorchester Hotel, that's wrong, it's the Sheraton Park Tower

Old 07-19-2011 | 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-19-2011 | 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah, why have you disabled downloading of your photos? Not that it affects me anyway...

Old 07-19-2011 | 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B4rad
Oh yeah, why have you disabled downloading of your photos? Not that it affects me anyway...
I PM'ed you.

Old 07-19-2011 | 08:41 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Originally Posted by B4rad
Because otherwise people download them and then claim them as their own and the full res photo ends up all over the web without me even knowing. If anyone wants a full size version for personal use though I can easily give it to you if you ask.

Old 07-19-2011 | 08:49 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Penfold
Because otherwise people download them and then claim them as their own and the full res photo ends up all over the web without me even knowing. If anyone wants a full size version for personal use though I can easily give it to you if you ask.
how do you disable the download on flickr?

Old 07-19-2011 | 10:44 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MrD
how do you disable the download on flickr?
Go into your account settings, the Privacy and Permissions then change the settings on who can access your orginal sizes.

Old 07-19-2011 | 10:56 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Penfold
Go into your account settings, the Privacy and Permissions then change the settings on who can access your orginal sizes.
ohhhhh ok.. thanks

but i doubt anybody is gonna "steal" my pics..

Quick Reply: Supercars this summer by Penfold!