Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercars this summer by Penfold!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011 | 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Man I wish Goodwood was closer, I want to go so bad!

I'd have to agree on the stripe on the Enzo though, not a fan of it.

Chris

Old 04-17-2011 | 06:37 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all

Old 04-27-2011 | 01:28 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all

Old 04-30-2011 | 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Amazing stuff, Alex! Thanks for the updates.
How did you like the matte gray Performante?

Old 04-30-2011 | 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool photos! Any shots of yellow F50?

Old 04-30-2011 | 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread and amazing pics penfold

Old 05-01-2011 | 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mrmisteraa is an unknown quantity at this point

finally home! by mrmisteraa, on Flickr

back home in Norway.

Old 05-01-2011 | 12:24 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mietek23
Cool photos! Any shots of yellow F50?

Originally Posted by Nath4N
Amazing stuff, Alex! Thanks for the updates.
How did you like the matte gray Performante?
Quite nice, would have green myself though!

Old 05-01-2011 | 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Love it! That's something I haven't seen yet - a yellow F50.

Chris

Old 05-01-2011 | 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Penfold
Quite nice, would have green myself though!
yeah, verde ithaca would be my choice too

Quick Reply: Supercars this summer by Penfold!