Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Lexus LFA on UK roads

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 10:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Lexus LFA on UK roads

YouTube - Lexus LFA Review - Auto Express

"We take the £340,000 Lexus LFA V10 supercar to the English countryside. We wanted to see how refined the highly anticipated Lexus LFA supercar really is, after all it is a Lexus. In our video we visit the English countryside in the V10 engined LFA to find out how it copes with life on UK roads.

Priced at £340,000 and with only 500 making production, all of which have been accounted for, the Lexus LFA is certainly exclusive. The front-mid-engined layout comprises of an exquisite 4.8-litre V10 producing 553 bhp and 480Nm, which redlines at a visceral 9000rpm. Mated to a 6-speed ASG transmission, the 0-62mph sprint takes only 3.7 seconds and the top speed is 202mph.

The angular, futuristic body is made from a unique carbon fibre reinforced plastic which along with fade resistant two-piece carbon cermaic brake discs help maintain a kerb weight of 1485kg. The 20-inch forged aluminum wheels with six-piston calipers up front and four-piston calipers in the rear ensure the LFA stays on the road. With such amazing performance combined with almost total refinement, watch the video to find out how the Lexus LFA manages to cope with both tricky country roads and the race track."

Source: Lexus LFA supercar on UK roads

Old 09-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
I' m actually very excited to see where this car brings us.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone says it's to expensive or ugly, but too be honest I would not mind seeing this car in my garage.. in fact, I don't mind the price point. I think to be perfectly off balance it, have a Challenge Stradale and a Scuderia next to it, and you got yourself a mighty fine garage.

Cheers! Thanks for posting the vid! Enjoyed it.