Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

SSC Ultimate Aero II: First Photos Of America's Bugatti Fighter

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dmanero
The reason it probably reminds you of the P4 is because the designer for the Aero II is the very same designer who did the P4. Either way this is a piece of art.
Yeah Jason Castriota... Yes it is very pretty, a million times better looking than the previous Ultimate Aero...

Old 09-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
The old ugly car is gone, if now we can get silversurfer to not act like a fanboy, SSC will be on track.
Sorry bud, not gonna happen. Considering I'm not just a fanboy, but an owner of the old ugly car (and hopefully the new, not so ugly car)

Old 09-07-2010, 12:31 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^I hope to see you in one of the first ones buddy!

Old 09-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Why don't you just pick up the phone and call them directly with your questions?

Old 09-07-2010, 05:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
We will make a formal announcement soon but I am very pleased/proud to have the Shelby SuperCars as the official sponsor of the Teamspeed Supercars section!

Old 09-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Dj, u rock!! The ssc is cool too

Old 09-07-2010, 05:51 PM
SSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hey guys, I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Junus Khan from SSC. As DJ mentioned, we're now the sponsor for the Supercar section of Teamspeed.com and are very excited to be a part of this community. We've been swamped with the photos getting leaked but will offer some exciting insight into SSC via Teamspeed.com! On behalf of SSC, I'm looking forward to candid feedback and to answer any questions you guys might have. I'll be back soon!

Old 09-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Hey Junus how are you , i met you back in Monte Carlo at Monaco top Marques when you had the blue/black car there a few years ago. You might remember me as the guy who had taken some photos of the car on the Lowes hairpin, which you asked me to send you, (I have a horrible feeling I never actually got around to sending them, Sorry, but I still can if they are of any interest to you now?)

I'm glad to see SSC is not only still around but going from strength to strength, I think the wider community will sit up and take notice from now on. Any way just thought I'd say hi!
Regards,
Alan W

Old 09-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
mega pumped to see more pics..this car has insane amounts of potential!!!

Old 09-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
Silversurfer is not a fanboy and an amazing collector and
car guy. Never met him but his attitude is the same as mine and I respect him as a person and his stable.

Quick Reply: SSC Ultimate Aero II: First Photos Of America's Bugatti Fighter