Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

SSC Ultimate Aero II: First Photos Of America's Bugatti Fighter

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 01:05 PM
SSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
We'll be able to upload some pictures in the next few weeks. We have an exclusive with TopGear so we're just waiting for that period to be up. I'm just as anxious to get some more images out there!

That's right, at the crank, .

Old 09-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Ok after seeing more pictures of the new SSC I have to say that I love it now! It is just so wicked and futuristic! I cannot imagine what it would be like to see in real life! Wait so Silver surfer do you actually own the original SSC Ultimate Aero?

Old 09-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Still can't find the issue in the bookstore... It's Octobers issue I think

Old 09-25-2010, 08:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic Junior

Old 09-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
It's amazing the similarities between Jason's prior designs and the new car. This is basically his opportunity to design his most radically performing production supercar without any watering down of his vision...and not have the front end look so much like a catfish.

And yes, I owned and Aero and will own another one.

Last edited by silversurfer; 09-25-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by silversurfer
It's amazing the similarities between Jason's prior designs and the new car. This is basically his opportunity to design his most radically performing production supercar without any watering down of his vision...and not have the front end look so much like a catfish.

How does the old one feel behind the wheel?
Is it just raw power, or does it have poise as well?

Old 09-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Banned
moneypit is an unknown quantity at this point
In the few images I've seen, the car looks amazing. I've seen it criticized by others as being too P4/5 but I think it is distinct enough not to be a derivative of it. There are certainly Aero design cues, especially in the lower sides.

Looks to be the October issue of Top Gear and the local B&N has just stocked the September issue last week so, maybe around the third week of October and I can read all about it.

Any word on what the date is until we can see and read more about it outside of the Top Gear Feature?

Old 09-27-2010, 12:29 PM
SSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hey guys, you'll start to see some other images and stats towards the end of October.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Hey Silversurfer, can you post some pics of your SSC please. Will you be getting another original one or just a new one? or maybe both?? Thanks Alan W

Old 09-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
I sure can...

When I first took delivery

It's first rally (sorry guys, I know this particular rally ruffles some panties over here)

And to answer the question, I will be getting the last of this current generation. Then hopefully, I can step up soon into a next gen car.

Last edited by silversurfer; 09-28-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Quick Reply: SSC Ultimate Aero II: First Photos Of America's Bugatti Fighter