Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Spending Friday in Florida at Rossion!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 03:49 AM
Ian
Teamspeed Member
Ian has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura about
Spending Friday in Florida at Rossion!

Hey mates! I'm excited to say I have found a potential replacement for the TT350z... it's hard to find something raw and fun with so much power. The Z has 510Whp... BUT we all know they're heavy etc.

I'm excited to drive a car that was built for true sport from the ground up. I'll get video, pics and post them for you guys when I meet with Dean on Friday and drive one. If I go ahead with it (i predict i'll love the car so probably yes), I'm spec-ing it as suzuka pearl white with gloss black wheels, black interior with white diamond stitching.

Anyone want my 350zTT? Build by Forged Performance in Atlanta.... I'm only asking cause I only have space for two cars and I love my C63 AMG so the Z has to go.

Last edited by Ian; 08-05-2010 at 03:53 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Nashville, Knox-Vegas here. Sounds like a great event, and you picked an amazing car with awesome spec! Have fun and enjoy what I bet is your next car in the best of health!

Old 08-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Good luck. Make sure American Speed Factory builds your car.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
Why that location Turbogallardo? Are there issues with out places?