Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Trip out last night with the boy

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 05:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
danbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to all
Trip out last night with the boy

9.15 last night (Friday) my little boy wakes up and I cant get him back to sleep. He seams to only fall back to sleep after I take him for a walk. So i wrap him up in some clothes, grab the bag and put him in the car and off up to town for a walk around while the misses is out!!!! Luckily I had left the camera in the glove box because over the next hour or two I was several sweet looking cars. Here are a few I saw and managed to photograph. The ones missed were a red F50 (UK plates), a dark grey 911 GT3 RS with red decals and wheels (arab plates) an SLR 722s roadster dark grey and dark wheel (arab plates).

Sorry if these have been seen before but I thought you guy might like to see what is out and about in London on a friday night.

I am not a great photographer and am learning and improving so sorry if the quality isnt great.

Dan

More to follow when I can get them loaded

Attached Images           
Old 07-31-2010, 06:15 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't seen that SLS before.

Old 07-31-2010, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
danbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to all
More pictures

Attached Images           
Old 07-31-2010, 07:29 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing, really like the pic of the two 458's next to each other.

Old 07-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots Dan, if I were you I would walk around all day.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wow 959 on the road, and what looks like a genuine Pur sang also!! (or is that a wrap?)

Old 07-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Its amazing, i see these cars often in london now too. as soon as the weather goes they will be shipped back off to dubai, oman, saudi etc and we will have to live in a city without these bonkers, flashy cars.

Old 07-31-2010, 04:43 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
money...

Mon - ey !!!

Old 07-31-2010, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
good stuff really good stuff.

959 Whoa!

Purple SLS?

Old 08-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
The 959 was a lucky shot as I was crossing the road with the little boys pushchair and trying to negotiate the queue of traffic by the Sheraton Tower in Knightsbridge. The guy gave me a thumps up as I tried to tell my little boy that this was a rare spot even in London.
The purple SLS looked pretty sweet, it had a completely black number plate so couldnt work out where it was from. The Veyron is hard to tell if it is the limited edition Pur Sang but it was blasting around with the chrome SLR and we saw it several times that night.

Quick Reply: Trip out last night with the boy