Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Zonda & Veyron spotted heading to member...

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
ok. here are a few more I took

Old 07-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
its like car heaven!

Old 07-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I knew it! Mike just gave up on the 80 car garage thing and just got a veyron and zonda

Originally Posted by VICTAHH
Saw the pair yesterday. Definitely nice

That lineup is perfection. Some GT3 RS DD action (because in todays climate what mogul would want to take their super exotic to work?), the veyron for going to dinner and shopping, and the zonda for when you just want to go on long drive on twisty roads...

Old 07-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Heaven on wheels

Getin hit by this truck would be an honor lol

Old 07-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely Gorgeous! I see these cars quite often now as I'm in London on holiday. I thought that SV's were rare and so far have seen FIVE! Yellow, matte purple, matte pink, Red, and I think white. They all congregate either in Knightsbridge, Sloane St., or Park Lane, along with the veyrons, sls's, and string of SVs and SLRs and RR variants. It definately takes your breath away seeing this much eye candy in one spot. Not many ferraris though unfortunately lol.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Mike Yeah I am surprised that these two insane cars were not inside a large transport truck. Oh well at least it made for a good photo opportunity.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't the Cinque belong to the Qatari Emir's son?

Old 07-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
awesome pics Vic, hope you're enjoying your trip!

Old 07-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get the hype on the Veyron its ugly and overpriced. The Zonda is another story all together.

Old 08-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Marc
I don't get the hype on the Veyron its ugly and overpriced. The Zonda is another story all together.
Yea I don't understand all the hype around the fastest, most luxurious car ever built either.

Quick Reply: Zonda & Veyron spotted heading to member...