Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

James May & The Stig drive the Veyron Super Sport

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010 | 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
VSS

Old 07-26-2010 | 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
danbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to all
The best Top Gear episode for some time without doubt! The Veyron piece was amazing, the speed increase is just out of this world, the piece on Senna brought back some good memories of when racing drivers were real drivers and cars were animals to drive with 1000 plus bhp and manual gear boxs!!!!

Old 07-26-2010 | 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
I was actually more impressed with the SS breaking the lap record at the TG circuit.

Definitely a phenomenal car.

Old 07-26-2010 | 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
an incredible episode, easily up there with the very best of them. the senna piece was amazing. i am disappointed the ss gets top trumps on the tg board. its a fat ugly lump with an auto box that beat the lightest best cars in the world. If they can make a 2 ton road car that can do that why cant a 1400kg or under one do it?

Old 07-26-2010 | 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that was amazing! That's it. I'm selling everything and buying a Veyron

Old 07-26-2010 | 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
"bloody hell, look at the speed of that!"

Old 07-26-2010 | 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
This car is absurd. I have no idea why anyone criticises it at all. I know it doesn't have the soul and sound of an Italian (i.e., zonda), but this this is simply in a class of its own. The way it was building speed, and the rate it did it at, is just mental. And the fact that it has the record at the TG track may prove to some that this isn't just a straight line car (They should ask the stig what he thinks about it as far as feedback/handling, etc). Simply epic, he was hustling that car around the last turn, too. love the 4 wheel peel,

Old 07-27-2010 | 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
This car is absurd. I have no idea why anyone criticises it at all. I know it doesn't have the soul and sound of an Italian (i.e., zonda), but this this is simply in a class of its own. The way it was building speed, and the rate it did it at, is just mental. And the fact that it has the record at the TG track may prove to some that this isn't just a straight line car (They should ask the stig what he thinks about it as far as feedback/handling, etc). Simply epic, he was hustling that car around the last turn, too. love the 4 wheel peel,
I agree.. I've mentioned before that the styling dosnt grab me, but holy shit that thing was Unbelievable going around that track. Just amazing.

I'd still take a SSC though

Old 07-27-2010 | 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
super impressive! this version of the veyron looks amazing around the track. that take off, all 4 tires smoking, no bogging at all, says a lot! good job, Bugatti!

Old 07-27-2010 | 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Holy. Sh*t. That thing is damn fast. Very impressive

Quick Reply: James May & The Stig drive the Veyron Super Sport