Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Murcie LP670-4 SV Pulled by rozzers for reving loudly!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
Auctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to all
Originally Posted by BDP
That's what happens when you give a bunch of adult children who have never worked for anything in their life a blank check for anything they want. They never experience the true beauty of living and instead are relegated to basking in their own perceived awesomeness. While the average idolizing sheep worships these people, I actually pity them.
you probualy just described a few people on this site, or atleast half the people heres kids in a few years....

Old 07-22-2010, 01:50 AM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Auctung
you probualy just described a few people on this site, or atleast half the people heres kids in a few years....

Uhh... way to generalize everyone here. I highly doubt half the people on TS's kids are/will be like that.

Old 07-22-2010, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Great post BDP!!! I completely agree with you. And Welcome

Old 07-22-2010, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
Totally disagree with the comment about the TS members, compared to most on-line sites, people here are genuine, hard working and realise the value of things.

That does not mean you have to be meek about your achievements, as people often thinks successful people should be quiet about their success, which I totally disagree with.

But generally, people on here (that I've met) are fantastic people who know the value of hard work and commitment as well as the value of their own achievements.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:23 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by BDP; 07-25-2010 at 10:57 PM.