Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

[PICS]: From my trip to LA | CEC | yellow RR Drophead Coupe | Tramontana

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010 | 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to behold
Definitely Bijans RR, nearly everyone who visits LA comes back with photos of that thing parked outside his Rodeo Drive shop (me included haha).

Old 08-19-2010 | 12:04 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FFOUR
Definitely Bijans RR, nearly everyone who visits LA comes back with photos of that thing parked outside his Rodeo Drive shop (me included haha).
Next time I go there hopefully he'll have his Veyron parked at the same location!