Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Looking for a SuperCar !

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010 | 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
this is what happens when you strike oil digging in your sand box!

Old 06-06-2010 | 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I R Confused KAT

Old 06-06-2010 | 04:10 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
When you have the money to buy what you want it is all about exclusivity!! You want something that nobody else has. I detail cars in Malibu California and I see awesome cars all the time so you need something that there is only "1" of. I detail this guys cars here in Malibu and he has a Carrera GT and many other many other nice cars but one in particular that just is AMAZING!!! It is the Helleanor Mustang!! Ck out this link and I believe that "FUEL&FIRE" here on Teamspeed worked on this car when it was built. This thing is beyond sick!! I don't know if the owner would sell it but you could always ask. The link below shows it with a different motor. He just added a Nelson Racing Engines motor and a sequential racing gearbox so it is even sicker than ever. Ck it out

1968 Ford Mustang Helleanor Fastback - Hot Rod Magazine

Old 06-06-2010 | 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 06-07-2010 | 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ashokn225
I love how if you can't speak English well, and list your country from the UAE, there's a chance that some people here will believe that you own such a stable. Not to say that it's not true, just saying lol.
he listed it as Qatar not UAE, given the name, probably if it is who he really says he is, then its probably true.

Old 06-07-2010 | 04:28 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Captain Stradale
given the name, probably if it is who he really says he is, then its probably true.
I was just thinking the same thing.

Old 06-08-2010 | 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
*googles al thani*

Ok yea this thread makes a lot more sense now.

I'm going to say go with the Pagani Zonda C12 F
I know you've already got an F listed but hey, you have about 6 SLR's already, why not another Pagani to the stable?

Last edited by Scootypuff Jr.; 06-08-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old 06-08-2010 | 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Vanderbrink's design based on supercharged version of 599 gto platform //thread

Old 06-08-2010 | 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
how about a supercar g-wagen? its been tried and i bet you could do one better!

Old 06-08-2010 | 11:25 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
You are looking for fun yet your dad has some cool cars forget getting another garage queen and buy something with some teeth.

Buy a 997 gt3 RSR and Campaign it for 2 years. $500k car $250k a year for the racing. You will be so hooked you will sell the Purple car shown on one of these pages and race another part of a season......Then find more money and race some more.

You will have 1000 times more fun than posting pics and driving it to the grocery store. You will then feel so satisfied you will send me a present.....PM me for address for Said present. I will take the used RSR and pay the freight.

THREAD CLOSED

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Looking for a SuperCar !