Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

VIDEO: Time to make the Donuts, Rossion Style ;)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
Never said the Rossion was bad. I'd seriously consider the car if they were legal up here. I just wish they would homologate the car properly.

Old 08-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
The lack of regulatory compliance is part of what makes this car great. It is nice to have something not controlled by the government.

Last edited by falb; 09-03-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Saw a white/brown Q1 at supercar weekend in Palm Beach. Car looked incredible, especially in that color combo.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spunkymonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Reminds me of the Nobles....

Old 08-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to all
Driving a Rossion will melt away any preconceptions about the car.

Experience it..............

Old 09-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gafernandez is on a distinguished roadgafernandez is on a distinguished roadgafernandez is on a distinguished roadgafernandez is on a distinguished road
Driving a Rossion Changes you

Mine arrived 2 weeks ago

Old 09-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
Pics? Specs?

Old 09-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud of
Didn't notice the Rossion contingnency. It's a good lot' of folks that drive these cars I've found.
I've also noticed they create a bit of a stir at rural stop and go petrol stations. There's a board member in this photo.....

Last edited by LandspeedJennifer; 09-03-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Race is on a distinguished roadRace is on a distinguished roadRace is on a distinguished roadRace is on a distinguished roadRace is on a distinguished roadRace is on a distinguished road
Hey, that is my car and my ass.

I owned both a Noble M400 (a bit modified) and the Rossion. Drove both at Tail of the Dragon.

Specs... 2350 pounds. 450hp. o-60...fast. It goes.

Here is a video of my Noble at Tail of the Dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdh3w-OYqo0

Last edited by Race; 09-03-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sweet Adrenaline 13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by LandspeedJennifer
Didn't notice the Rossion contingnency. It's a good lot' of folks that drive these cars I've found.
I've also noticed they create a bit of a stir at rural stop and go petrol stations. There's a board member in this photo.....

Hey that's my bf's car and his ass

I love that car!!!! At that time he just picked up the car and then me, and we drove the tail of the dragon and then did all of Rte 66 in the beauty! Nice ride and oh so torque'y

I had the pleasure of driving it from Barstow to San Diego, but I really enjoyed driving and racing his Noble M400 even more...So much more raw!

Quick Reply: VIDEO: Time to make the Donuts, Rossion Style ;)