Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Zonda Cinque replica on the way...

Old 05-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Zonda Cinque replica on the way...

Pulled this from another site. I tend not to have too much of a problem with cars that have been out of production for at least 15 years but I think this guy is taking the piss.

What do you guys think?

Old 05-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like Saudi Ferrari got to work.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I'd probably take this over a dead fish.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Not a big fan. Anyone know what type of material he used for the sculpting work? It looks like some type of foam glued together...

Old 05-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
What really annoys me is that this company is trying to profit from someone else’s hard work. The Zonda started as an idea Pagani had as a child of five. He then worked very hard to bring his idea to the market. The resulting car is now regarded as one of the best ever produced.

The fact that someone has now come along and thinks it’s OK to rip off an exact copy of his design I think is deployable. And to make it worse the car is a current model.

If I was Mr Pagani I would have my lawyers sending out very threatening letters right now

Old 05-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
paulfromtulsa is an unknown quantity at this point
stupid

Old 05-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
dumbf**k

Old 05-10-2010, 05:34 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by streetrod454
If I was Mr Pagani I would have my lawyers sending out very threatening letters right now
"Pronto sir/madam-e,

it's-a been-a brought to our attenzione that-a you are papier-machéing una car-a that we have trademarked-eh. Stop now or-a you will sleep with the fishes . . ."

Old 05-10-2010, 11:55 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Looks like Saudi Ferrari got to work.

Nice reference Dude!

Old 05-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
"Pronto sir/madam-e,

it's-a been-a brought to our attenzione that-a you are papier-machéing una car-a that we have trademarked-eh. Stop now or-a you will sleep with the fishes . . ."
LMAO

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Zonda Cinque replica on the way...