Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Zonda Cinque #5 of 5 - Stunning and Lime Green

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
@MPRESIV:

I've been to all of them 2 years ago.
At Pagani, it's really cool, you can just go inside the showroom and take pictures, they are very polite. I've seen a Zonda F and a Zonda F convertible.

When you have the opportunity to go and have a look just do it, with a little bit of luck they are driving around in one of these and testing it a little bit.
They were also revving all the time but to me it just sounded like music

But you should prepare it a little bit, even with a gps it's sometimes confusing with all those little roads.
If you want more info you can always pm me.

On topic: That lime green Zonda looks very 'from outer space'

Old 05-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to cry

Old 05-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mr.Gekko is an unknown quantity at this point
Definately not your everyday Zonda

Old 05-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr.Gekko
Definately not your everyday Zonda
Everyday Zonda. Nice oxymoron.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AJAYR is an unknown quantity at this point
That's hot

Old 05-31-2010, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I would be that Pagani enthusiast, Pagani is my favourite car company, they make dreams guys...

Old 05-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I just love the following and mystique that Pagani has been able to build around their brand. I hope they get into racing sometime. Imagine a GT class Zonda at Le Mans!!!!!!

Old 05-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
So beautiful

Old 05-31-2010, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
It's a F*cking Zonda...........any color will do just fine. Me likey

Old 05-31-2010, 08:05 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
unreal ....sickness

Quick Reply: Zonda Cinque #5 of 5 - Stunning and Lime Green