Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Top Marques Monaco 2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Um hurst you seem to have a U.S. flag on your profile??? whats up with that?

Old 04-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
hurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond repute
Bloody yanks, taking over everywhere that isn't theirs!!!

All changed now, didn't see that before. Are you at Top Marques Al?

Old 04-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by hurstg01
Bloody yanks, taking over everywhere that isn't theirs!!!

All changed now, didn't see that before. Are you at Top Marques Al?
No i didnt go this year , but i see the talk of a silver f1 over on automotive forums, hope we see pics soon, im sure Julien and Gilles will see it and post pics, if its there!

Old 04-17-2010, 09:56 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
What I took from Phil's comment was that it was seen ahead of the show, arriving on the same transporter that brought some of the cars being exhibited at Top Marques. So far it hasn't appeared in any of the images I've seen in and around Monaco so perhaps timing of its arrival was just coincidental?

Phil's comment about it going back to Ray Bellm was an interesting idea since he did list his location as "Monaco" when he posted on AF.com, but I suspect that's probably some wishful thinking.

It will turn up again - its one of the most recognizable silver F1s there is. Has a ton of mileage too, so I don't think anyone who would buy it would have interest in owning a garage queen. They'd have gone for a different car.

>8^)
ER