Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Spyker C8 Aileron driven by autocar

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Spyker C8 Aileron driven by autocar

Enjoy

YouTube - Spyker C8 Aileron driven by autocar.co.uk

Old 04-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like they finally learned to put a proper steeringwheel in their cars.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
What was the problem with the old steering wheel?

Old 04-09-2010, 09:36 AM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Great video!

Loved driving the Aileron but the swb C8's are still much more fun to drive. Lotus on roids.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I love the look of this car, and I actually really liked that old steering helm it had. I just think that it really should be a bit faster, and definitely a 6speed.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Hes actually not to bad at reviewing cars.

Old 04-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I loved the old wheel

Like the wheels from the old planes

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-09-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I like both the new and the original steering wheels, but the first generation wheel that came on the US cars was rubbish. I'm also in love with the looks and I think it looks much sleeker and sexier than the original C8. The angular headlights and wider front grille make this car. The engine note is one of my favorite sounding engines ever built, easily in the top 5, maybe even the top 3 I've heard on a street car.

It's not the fastest car in the world and I agree with him that it ought to be faster for the money but it drives great and it's still plenty of fun. Driving a Spyker is certainly an experience you won't forget. That being said, I'd rather have an F430 for the money.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Great review of a great car! You may say that you would prefer something for the price but I would get this over an F430 (Even though this car isn't in my Top 20 Favourite Car List!!) With it being very rare I think it may gain value in years to come (Correct me if you don't think so)Every time you drive it, it would feel like an event and seems to be special. Sure lots of cars drive better but the detailing in the interior and exterior has just won me over. Thanks for sharing