Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Veranti Automobiles

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Veranti Automobiles

OK, first off I would just like to say that to all the people that go excited about a new supercar manufacturer I am sorry to say it is not. Well at least not yet.

Time to start off the story behind this. Me and my mate about a year ago were discussing cars (as usual) and we thought lets make up our own supercar company. And since then this has been what we have called it "Veranti Automobiles". Yes I am now aware that there is a small kit car available called the Veranti Spyder. This is is no affiliated or anything, just pure coincidence.

The story behind the name is actually rather simple. The first half "Ver" comes from my home town of Vermont. And the "anti" comes from my mate's name Martin. We meshed these two names together and came up with Veranti. I think it rolls off the tongue very nicely!

As some of you may think this is just two teenagers having a bit of fun and having a far fetched dream. And yes you are right. However we have gone to quite an effort to make this just more than a little bit of fun.

If this was a reality (I am dreaming again!) we would launch off the company with not 1, not 2, but 3 new supercars. These would be called the Veranti Vulcan GT, the Veranti Kallista and the Veranti Black Widow. As you can tell we have steered clear of numbers in the names because, even though some of them work (LP670-4 SV) some of them don't (MP4-12C) in my mind. I think they are uncreative (Even if the meaning behind them is not)

So anyway below is a picture of our proposed symbol/logo. Yes i know that the Lamborghini font has been used, and yes I know that this would have to be changed. And as you can see there are two black Eagles pictures. This represent the local sporting teams around the Vermont area which are called the Vermont Eagles. I put in 2 Eagles because i thought it looked nice and the form a 'V'.

We/I have also thought of some rough specs of what these cars performance side would be like. As for visual nothing yet.

First off: Veranti Kallista.

The Veranti Kallista would be our halo car and the company's most serious car. The Kallista's proposed specs are below:

Engine: Twin-Charged V10 (Turbocharger and Supercharger)
Displacement: 6500cc
Power: Around the 600kw range/800bhp @7500rpm. A KERS system would be implemented in all the range of cars with around 900bhp available in 5-10 second boosts
Torque: In the range of 900-1000nM @4500rpm
0-100 km/h: 3.0 Seconds
0-160-0: 9.4 Seconds
Top Speed: Around 400km/h/250mph
Price: Upwards of $700,000 AUD
Weight: We would keep the weight down with extensive use of carbon fiber, titanium and aluminum. Around 1100kg
Gearbox: Paddle Shift 7 Speed Automatic Transmission. Optional 7 speed manual available.
Brake Discs: Carbon Ceramic ventilated discs. Standard brakes available
Brake Calipers: 8 Piston GTR Brembo
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Tires: Pirelli P-Zero Rosso.
Drive: Rear wheel drive

Now for the Veranti Vulcan GT:

The Veranti Vulcan GT would be for the tighter budget.

Engine: Turbocharged V8
Displacement: 5000cc
Power: 422kw/575bhp @ 8000rpm. KERS would be used once again.
Torque: 550Nm @ 4500rpm
0-100 km/h: 3.8 seconds
0-160-0: 13.3 seconds
Top Speed: 335 km/h
Price: $230,000 AUD
Weight: 1300 Kg
Gearbox: 6 Speed Manual Transmission. No paddle shift available.
Brake Discs: Steel ventilated discs
Brake Calipers: 6 Piston GTR Brembo
Drive: All wheel drive
Tires: ------

As you can tell from the specs of this it would compete with the new Ferrari 458 Italia, LP560-4, LFA, SLS AMG and the MP4-12C

Still with me!!

And finally the Veranti Black Widow.

The Black Widow would be placed in between the other two cars and would compete with the like of the LP640 etc.

Engine: Naturally Aspirated V10
Displacement: 7000cc
Power: 550kW @ 9000rpm (Very high revving!!). KERS once again
Torque: 800Nm @ 7000rpm
0-100 km/h: 3.4 seconds
0-160-0: 9.9 seconds
Top Speed: 360 km/h
Price: $500,000
Weight: 1300Kg
Gearbox: 6 speed manual. Paddle shift optional extra
Brake Discs: Steel ventilated discs/or Carbon ceramic
Brake Calipers: 8 Piston GTR Brembo front and rear
Drive: Rear wheel drive
Tires: Pirelli P Zero Nero

If you got through all of that then a big THANKYOU, for taking time to read about one boys dream

PS: If you have any suggestion, please live it in a post

Old 03-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
All I can say is: good luck. You're going to need it.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Why on your Kallista do you offer a 7 speed manual instead of a conventional 6 speed?

Old 03-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
Like alzilla said, good luck, you're going to need it!

I worked for the six past month on a kind of graduation project (called PPE) in engineer science and thought it was just motorizing a small part of a tennis ball luncher it was a big amount of work!
I don't know where you are strating from, but it'll be difficult! Why don't you think about making more realistic cars? like an elise!

Old 03-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smy266
Why on your Kallista do you offer a 7 speed manual instead of a conventional 6 speed?
Lol Good Question. Must have been a typo. And everyone do not expect to see any company like this in the future. Just an unrealistic dream!

Old 03-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
wooowwwwww!!! nice project.....good luck! do you allready have any design for the cars!?

Old 03-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^ Nope! I said in there somewhere, i think that no design. I am no good at designing cars but I just have rough ideas in my head, but can't transfer them to paper or computer!!!!

Originally Posted by dante71
Like alzilla said, good luck, you're going to need it!

I worked for the six past month on a kind of graduation project (called PPE) in engineer science and thought it was just motorizing a small part of a tennis ball luncher it was a big amount of work!
I don't know where you are strating from, but it'll be difficult! Why don't you think about making more realistic cars? like an elise!
The reason for not doing an elise sort of car is because this would mainly specialize in supercars. Just like Pagani did with the first Zonda. And same with the new supercar manufacturer Marrusia!!! Anyway it is just a bit of fun

Old 03-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
why you don´t talk with someone that could work on a design with your ideas!? and try only think in one car first off all......because with only one you can concentrate 100% on that car...so it could be better...no!?

Old 03-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^ Fair point. But btw i am only 15

Old 03-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
In 6 years we'll have Veranti as a TS sponsor. best of luck

Quick Reply: Veranti Automobiles