Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Scottsdale Cars and Coffee 3/6/2010

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Former Sponsor
Staff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really nice
Scottsdale Cars and Coffee 3/6/2010

Had a great time and enjoyed a lot of beautiful cars.

Old 03-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Alot of great cars. Love that black GT2. Thanks for sharing.

Old 03-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots the Apollo looks so good

Old 03-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
looks like it was a blast!

thanks for sharing

Old 03-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Former Sponsor
Staff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really niceStaff@evoms is just really nice
Originally Posted by .:Raul
looks like it was a blast!

thanks for sharing
Mucho fun, hope to do it again next month.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics, Scottsdale is rife! The Gumpert looks so mean.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
That looked like a lot of fun.... thanks for the pics a lot of great machines in here.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Renovatiopr
That looked like a lot of fun.... thanks for the pics a lot of great machines in here.
Thanks, it was a great time. I wish I could have gotten pics of all the cars seeing as how there were so many top notch exotics and classics but unfortunately I was on the clock and had to babysit the Gumpy.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rodz@evoms
Thanks, it was a great time. I wish I could have gotten pics of all the cars seeing as how there were so many top notch exotics and classics but unfortunately I was on the clock and had to babysit the Gumpy.
It is all good. I love the Apollo, specially with the new revisions that were on display in Geneva. I have a Q out of curiosity. How has been the sales and reception of the Apollo and how are you taking care of the services and maintenance of the vehicles in the US???

Old 03-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Renovatiopr
It is all good. I love the Apollo, specially with the new revisions that were on display in Geneva. I have a Q out of curiosity. How has been the sales and reception of the Apollo and how are you taking care of the services and maintenance of the vehicles in the US???
Reception has been phenominal. The amount of attention this car gets is on par with being a A list celebrity. It is impossible to go somewhere in the Gumpert without allocating an additional 30 minutes or so just for conversations and explanations. The down side is that the car has been booked solid for months now and we haven't had the opportunities that we would like to get qualified buyer in the seats just yet. This is a high dollar item so we are aware that it will take a little time and patience but with the reactions that we are getting now, this thing can't miss.

Quick Reply: Scottsdale Cars and Coffee 3/6/2010