Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Galpin launches new Spyker dealership in Southern California

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010 | 01:13 PM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Galpin launches new Spyker dealership in Southern California

PRESS RELEASE:

Galpin Motors announced today that it will celebrate the addition of the luxury automotive exotic, Spyker, to the stable of premium brands at the esteemed Galpin Premier Collection. Galpin will now serve as the exclusive Spyker dealership for Los Angeles.

Spyker Cars of the Netherlands – which has also just reached an agreement to acquire iconic automotive brand Saab – is acclaimed for its high-end, hand-crafted premium sports cars. Spyker is the definition of ultra-exclusive with extremely limited production automobiles for the most discerning automotive purist. Its motto "For the tenacious, no road is impassible" has been proven over the past year as one of the world's smallest brands defied a crumbling economy and continues to bring new product into the market.

Spyker models are not for the faint of heart. With vehicle prices ranging from $210,000 to $280,000 and impressive speeds reaching nearly 200mph, the Spyker brand is truly for the most accomplished and passionate automotive enthusiasts.

"We're very excited to have Spyker join our Premier Collection," said Beau Boeckmann, Vice President of Galpin Motors. "Spyker's machine-turned touch-points and high-end design elements, to its aircraft-inspired styling, Spyker will bring a new dimension to our family of exclusive motorcars. We are dedicated to becoming the premier retailer for Spyker."

The opening of Galpin Spyker will mark a new chapter for the brand with the introduction of the all-new C8 Aileron Coupe and C8 Aileron Spyder.

"The design of the car is nothing short of extraordinary. Not only is there extreme attention paid to detail with hand-crafted parts from the finest alloys and materials, but its performance is breathtaking." Boeckmann adds. "In a world of cost-cutting and intensive use of plastics in automobiles, Spyker is a no- excuses automobile where every component is engineered to aircraft-type standards with jewel-like quality."

Galpin will host a private party to induct Spyker into the Galpin Premier Collection, which currently includes Aston Martin, Jaguar and Lotus Cars. The invitation-only guests will enjoy a VIP cocktail reception sponsored by IWC watchmakers; Black, Starr & Frost will present Sir Gabriel Tolkowsky's Gabrielle Diamonds. Bernardus Winery, Stockholm Krystal Vodka and Macallan Whiskey will also be represented at the Gala event.

The exclusive Spyker showroom is located at 15600 Roscoe Blvd. in Van Nuys, Calif., 91406.

Source -->> Galpin launches new Spyker dealership in Southern California — Autoblog

Old 02-06-2010 | 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I was a bit surprised when I first heard this.

The Spyker is a beautiful and unique car.

But there is just so much competition in its price range.

I wish them luck.

Old 02-06-2010 | 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I was a bit surprised when I first heard this.

The Spyker is a beautiful and unique car.

But there is just so much competition in its price range.

I wish them luck.

+1 I believe they are priced "right" for their segment but thare are difinitely other brands that are more established

good luck to Galpin

Old 02-06-2010 | 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm really happy to hear Spyker is expanding in the US. Although the cars don't have the same power as many other cars in their segment, they're super light and the attention to detail is superb. I also think they have the best sounding V8 ever built. I got a ride in a C8 Spyder back in November and fell in love.

How can you not fall in love with that?!

Old 02-06-2010 | 11:37 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
In the 200k range, it's good to have options. I think these well sell to non-purists, i.e. non-Ferrari guys in that range.

It's fresh, and it's different. People see a Ferrari and go "damn, that's a Ferrari.". I have a feeling people see this and go "damn! What the hell is that?!" in a very, very good way.

Different strokes...

Old 02-07-2010 | 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. Looks like a very nice dealership

Old 02-07-2010 | 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
People see a Ferrari and go "damn, that's a Ferrari.". I have a feeling people see this and go "damn! What the hell is that?!" in a very, very good way.

Different strokes...
+1!!!