Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Baby Blue Koenigsegg CCXR from Qatar

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dee77
I personally ride this car with the owner in my last visit in qatar and he has amazing collection of special cars. the owner of his ccxr has special features such as the leather seats and the engine is the new engine 1100 hp wooooowowowowowow and its only 1 car in the world. besides this baby blue ccxr he own Zonda Uno No 1 same color with carbon fiber which is coming soon to his collection and also its only 1 edition with engine 800 hp and its totaly different than the normal Zonda. and he told me that order all his SV's with same color . i have made my own collection of photos from his private garage and that was amazing too. and he ordered as he told me THE NEW Koenigsegg AGERA R and will be 1100 hp too and will be the same color and the Koenigsegg area manager visits him every while in order to tell him about his new Koenigsegg which will be delivered by the end of 2011.

he really own a super special collection in his garage besides he is very down to earth man )).

will try to post all the photos i got from his garage cause it worth to show everyone

WELCOME! We would love to see those pictures!

Old 05-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished road
i can not wait to one day have a car that says it was specially made for with my name under it. i dont care how ugly he wants to make the paint job that is BOSS

Old 05-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I really like this color but not on the 599... does not look good on large cars IMO
wonder how the 918 would look in it

Old 05-21-2010, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dee77
I personally ride this car with the owner in my last visit in qatar and he has amazing collection of special cars. the owner of his ccxr has special features such as the leather seats and the engine is the new engine 1100 hp wooooowowowowowow and its only 1 car in the world. besides this baby blue ccxr he own Zonda Uno No 1 same color with carbon fiber which is coming soon to his collection and also its only 1 edition with engine 800 hp and its totaly different than the normal Zonda. and he told me that order all his SV's with same color . i have made my own collection of photos from his private garage and that was amazing too. and he ordered as he told me THE NEW Koenigsegg AGERA R and will be 1100 hp too and will be the same color and the Koenigsegg area manager visits him every while in order to tell him about his new Koenigsegg which will be delivered by the end of 2011.

he really own a super special collection in his garage besides he is very down to earth man )).

will try to post all the photos i got from his garage cause it worth to show everyone

Hey welcome to the team. I'm so jealous you got to see his collection and ride in one of those cars.
You have no idea how much we would appreciate your pics from his collection. Thanks a lot in advance!
/Ludas

Old 05-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Love the color

Old 05-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
not a fan of that blue..but sick collection he got! damn

Last edited by Lambo91; 05-22-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:18 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I like that LP and 997 GT2, nice combo

Old 05-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
IN Is-F is an unknown quantity at this point
that GT2 is amazing, love the color+1

Old 05-23-2010, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
insane colection, color combos r a difrent story howevr

Old 05-23-2010, 04:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Thx for pics, thats a unique collection.

Quick Reply: Baby Blue Koenigsegg CCXR from Qatar