Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Baby Blue Koenigsegg CCXR from Qatar

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Money grows on tree's and is found in the ground in his country. LOL

Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by (QTR)GT3
Thats my fathers cousin CCX-R, The car is simply amazing when its in front of ur eyes !, The LP640 is now sold but the 599 is still around. They aslo have a Pagani Zonda F Rodster
So you are a royalty? as i remember the al-thani is the royal family of Qatar, am i right? :P

Old 01-16-2010, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
pics or ban! you cannot come here, tell us you personally know of a naked zonda and not have pics to go with it! that is cruel!!!!!!!!!1
I was chatting with the Zonda owner yesterday, he said the Zonda F is at Pagani headquarter for repairs, an idiot crashed into his Zonda ,,, And apparently there getting the Pagani Zonda Cinque

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Money grows on tree's and is found in the ground in his country. LOL
Not all true, on the other side of the family yes. But our side we worked for all of what we have now

Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
So you are a royalty? as i remember the al-thani is the royal family of Qatar, am i right? :P
Yup

Old 01-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team your highness! Would be great if you had some more pics of his cars to share with us

Old 01-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the Zonda you are talking about that was crashed?

Edit: sorry just saw this was in Hong Kong so I guess this wasn't the one you were talking about...

Old 01-17-2010, 08:46 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I was chatting with the Zonda owner yesterday, he said the Zonda F is at Pagani headquarter for repairs, an idiot crashed into his Zonda ,,, And apparently there getting the Pagani Zonda Cinque

Not all true, on the other side of the family yes. But our side we worked for all of what we have now

Yup
Glad to have memebers of Royal family here on TS and congrats on your SLR 722, definitely best looking one I have ever seen. My friend was in Doha last December, yes it is visible to everyone how the developement is progressing.

I have one question, is your friend getting Zonda Ciqnue or Zonda Ciqnue Roadster? I have heard that few of Roadsters are going to GCC. Also I have read that owner of this stunning K-segg, my second favorite after Trevita in original combo, also owns blue/chrome Centenaire edition Veyron.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of(QTR)GT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by D55L
Glad to have memebers of Royal family here on TS and congrats on your SLR 722, definitely best looking one I have ever seen. My friend was in Doha last December, yes it is visible to everyone how the developement is progressing.

I have one question, is your friend getting Zonda Ciqnue or Zonda Ciqnue Roadster? I have heard that few of Roadsters are going to GCC. Also I have read that owner of this stunning K-segg, my second favorite after Trevita in original combo, also owns blue/chrome Centenaire edition Veyron.
Thank you for the kind words D55L,,, He didnt state which one but said he might get one. I know that one of our familly members own a Centenaire Edition Veyron. Im not sure if they own it nor am i sure who the owner is. I have only seen pics of that Veyron I didnt see it in the contry. Ill get back to you on this. The owner of the K-segg has an awsome collotion of cars, my personal best in the contry.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the kind words D55L,,, He didnt state which one but said he might get one. I know that one of our familly members own a Centenaire Edition Veyron. Im not sure if they own it nor am i sure who the owner is. I have only seen pics of that Veyron I didnt see it in the contry. Ill get back to you on this. The owner of the K-segg has an awsome collotion of cars, my personal best in the contry.
Feel free to post as many pics of your familys cars as you want!

Old 01-21-2010, 02:22 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for information. I have seen pics of this Veyron from different locations in Europe in summer, it is one of my personal favorites.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
You mean like this?

Spotted in Santiago...

Attached Images     

Quick Reply: Baby Blue Koenigsegg CCXR from Qatar