Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

::Please welcome Rossion Cars to Teamspeed::

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 10:31 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ::Please welcome Rossion Cars to Teamspeed::

I am really excited to bring a company like this onto the TEAM. I have always been a fan of Rossion's from the first time I read about this project. Dean and Ian share a similar vision to success and relationships as we share here so I knew they would be a perfect addition to the site and share a wealth of automotive knowledge that we so love here as it is in every members blood. The new Rossion Q1 is a one of the fastest cars out there and I can't wait to get my hands on one soon and test it for myself!

A little History on The founds and the Q1:
The Rossion Q1 was first conceived when 1G Racing Partners Ian Grunes, Dean Rosen and Ron Rosen set out to create a new alternative to conventional supercars. After many years of success working together in the high-performance car industry providing North Americans with iconic designed muscle cars with Superformance Coupes, MK III, and GT40, the partners set out to explore other avenues of automotive performance to deliver car enthusiasts. Their quest in search of the ultimate driver’s car led to Noble. After experiencing the thrilling drive ability and perfect balance Noble’s cars offered British automotive aficionados, the decision was made to import Noble cars to North America.

In 2003, 1G Racing began offering jaw-dropping performance with the Noble M12 and then the Noble M400 platforms, which wowed the public with a classic commitment to driving by showing what a lightweight, well-balanced, fiercely-powered car could do. In the midst of this success, the search was still on for true driving perfection. In 2006, Ian Grunes and Dean Rosen began development on a completely new car company of their own to pursue this goal. After acquiring the rights to the Noble M400 in February 2007, they set out to design a completely new car fusing the strengths of the M400 with the luxurious appointments that define a supercar.

Two years of 2 design and development proceded the Rossion Q1 debut at the 2009 Miami Autoshow and Robb Report Cover.The Rossion Q1 has since be featured on Autoblog, Supercars Exposed, 0-60 magazine and is the featured Road Test in this months Jan 2010 Road & Track. Upcoming tests in Car & Driver and soon to be tested by Edmunds Inside Line. For gamers out there The Rossion Q1 will a download for the popular X Box game Forza 3. Rossion Automotive in 2010 will be expanding the Rossion Brand to Europe, Aisa, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand amongst other countries.

For more information visit them on the web at http://www.rossioncars.com or give them a ring at 877.390.1001

Old 12-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Have been intrigued with these cars for a while now also. They have a simular look to the Noble imo, which isn't a bad thing at all I just wondered if these guys came from the Noble camp or if that's mere coincidence?

Old 12-22-2009, 10:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Have been intrigued with these cars for a while now also. They have a simular look to the Noble imo, which isn't a bad thing at all I just wondered if these guys came from the Noble camp or if that's mere coincidence?
read above

"In 2006, Ian Grunes and Dean Rosen began development on a completely new car company of their own to pursue this goal. After acquiring the rights to the Noble M400 in February 2007, they set out to design a completely new car fusing the strengths of the M400 with the luxurious appointments that define a supercar."

Old 12-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks DJ, I knew I shoudl have read to whole thing instead of a quick skim. Welcome guys...

Old 12-22-2009, 10:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
No prob buddy
Looks like Blake has a few great shots on his flickr page!

Old 12-22-2009, 10:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice. Welcome to TS!

Old 12-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
haha So cool!!!

I saw one of their lime green cars on my way to photograph the NASCAR 400 in Homestead. Looked and sounded beautiful!

I didn't realize until reading about them today that they are located in Florida. I'd have a blast photographing one of their cars.

Old 12-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car! It's certainly a good evolution of the Noble in regards to creature comforts and looks. Welcome to the Team guys!

Old 12-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Team Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud ofTeam Rossion has much to be proud of
Hi Guys Thanks for the welcome. Our headquarters are in Pompano Beach we are one exit South of Champion Porsche at Atlantic exit on 95. Come by and say hello

Old 12-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, Dean! is that you??? Welcome to the TEAM!! How ya been?

Quick Reply: ::Please welcome Rossion Cars to Teamspeed::