Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Has anyone ever tuned a Veyron?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009 | 12:00 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Has anyone ever tuned a Veyron?

Lately I've been hearing of Porsches and Lambos hitting over 240 mph. Based on the fact that the Veyron does that stock should it be able to hit well above that with some extreme tunning. I would think tunners should be able to push that engine close to 2000 hp? Obviously because of the cars price we wont see much experimentation but has anyone been crazy enough to try turbo upgrades or at least a chip?

Old 12-04-2009 | 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Hennessey offers some modifications to get it up to about 1300 bhp but that's the only power mod I've heard of.

Old 12-04-2009 | 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
swifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to allswifty is a name known to all
Mansory...Its got 1109 Hp..

Old 12-04-2009 | 12:44 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Hennessey offers some modifications to get it up to about 1300 bhp but that's the only power mod I've heard of.
I'd be surprised if they ever had one in the shop - some companies like Quicksilver have done an exhaust, Mansory I think uses the Evotech tune, but keep in mind: that is a "tuned" engine already. They didn't leave much on the table.

Old 12-04-2009 | 12:48 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jo_Switzer
I'd be surprised if they ever had one in the shop - some companies like Quicksilver have done an exhaust, Mansory I think uses the Evotech tune, but keep in mind: that is a "tuned" engine already. They didn't leave much on the table.
And here I was expecting you to say that you are developing a Sledgehammer/Goliath Veyron build

Old 12-04-2009 | 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^+1, lol...

Old 12-04-2009 | 01:39 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg335i
And here I was expecting you to say that you are developing a Sledgehammer/Goliath Veyron build
Maybe!

Old 12-04-2009 | 02:22 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
look for "mansory vincero"

i think it has around 1100 ps

Old 12-04-2009 | 02:27 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cayennes2083 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It seems though that a with quad turbos and a W16 the engine should have much more potential than 1k hp

Old 12-04-2009 | 02:28 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
little porsche engines are making that

Quick Reply: Has anyone ever tuned a Veyron?