Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Bugatti Veyron Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mumathew is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by D55L
One of 4 US-spec Supersports spotted in South Beach. Interesting color combo. I must say Miami Beach seems to be the best US city for supercar spotting, the majority of the latest and greatest in US was spotted there. All credits to the original photog, have recieved pics by mail, so no link to the original poster.

how the heck did my picture end up on this site? what is bugattipassion,fr?

Old 05-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm guessing it's a French Bugatti Fourm. No idea how they got your photo to begin with. Who did you share it with after you took it?

Old 05-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
i used exoticspotter.com but they have a water mark under the date. My picture was higher quality than that picture. It does say my exoticspotter name of mrauto. weird.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Well here is the same car uploaded by me this time... I never did find out why it said Falcon on the side of it.

Attached Images  
Old 05-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The aero with that mesh looks horrible.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
And a crop if anyone cares to see it closer.

Attached Images  
Old 05-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cc8s is on a distinguished roadcc8s is on a distinguished road
Using pictures without permission is only going to get worse over time.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
That's odd, the guys over there are normally quite good with photos, they've asked prior to using mine before.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The Official Bugatti Veyron Picture Thread