Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport "Sang Bleu" unveiled in Monterey

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
too me the best looking so far. Hate the wheels and in general just do not get excited for Bugattis, what is wrong with me?? Just so round, like a bubble.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:00 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
love the wheels.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Looks so good I almost shed a tear, the most perfect car ever...

Old 08-15-2009, 08:34 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
To me this is the most beautiful and classy Veyron I have ever seen. I would like to add that only special editions were Pur Sang and Sang Noir, Hermes is not an edition, it is a special options package and it is not limited, Bleu Centenaire, four Centenare Veyrons, Gran Sport Sang Bleu and some other coming to Bugatti Centenaire festival at Molsheim and to Frankfurt auto show are not special editions , these are exclusive one-off cars produced in honour of Bugatti Centenary and I wonder why existence of all those special editions and one-off cars are confusing some or you. For such expensive car as Veyron such customization is a must have programm. And I wonder why all that press does not know about Bugatti sales process, they do not claim as Aston does about production run sold out for five years other and blah, blah, blah bs. The number of cars sold means number of cars paid in full, and car is must be paid in full shotry before it leaves production line at the factory, so the 20 GS Veyrons are delivered of are now in production and are paid in full. The number of actually reserved and spoken for cars are much much higher.

Here are first pics of this car in flesh. Absolutely stunning.

Attached Images   
Old 08-15-2009, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zorro
if I had the $$$ I'd get a Pur Sang (for the "paint" scheme) Grand Sport (for the targa) Hermes Fbg (for the wheels/interior/grills) and wouldn't give a damn what they call it.
That combo there would quite possibly be the ultimate veyron... ever!
I like your thinking

Old 08-17-2009, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I saw it in the flesh and it truly is the most stunning iteration of the Veyron I've ever seen. D55L is right.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I saw it in the flesh and it truly is the most stunning iteration of the Veyron I've ever seen. D55L is right.
Do you have to pay to get into Pebble Beach?

Old 08-18-2009, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!

Old 08-18-2009, 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished road
I agree with my fellow Teamspeed members that were at Pebble this past
weekend.

I was also there and THIS CAR IS STUNNING !!

I wasn't expecting much because I didn't see how they could top some
of the existing models, well they have!!

A few more pix from this weekend.

To answer the previous question, no you didn't have to pay to see the
new Bugatti as it was on the Concept Green, which is free of charge.

The car arrived Sat. evening with the hard top in place, and was displayed
on Sun with the top removed.

Some of the shots I am adding show how the blue just pops when the sun
hits it. It is quite an effect aided by the new CF fenders on the car.
When no sun it is subdued, when in the sun it is really a cool effect!
You can see from my photos.

Attached Images     
Old 08-18-2009, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Thanks for the pics.
You are right about the blue, it does "pop" when the sun hits it, looks amazing.

Quick Reply: Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport "Sang Bleu" unveiled in Monterey