Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

My Vegas pictures

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 04:16 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
poor guys...
not one Zonda F in their showroom?

jk of course

nice pics!
love the yellow Superleggera!

Old 07-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECB
poor guys...
not one Zonda F in their showroom?

jk of course

nice pics!
love the yellow Superleggera!
I actually talked to one of the former salesman over there a few months ago and they were trying to become a pagani dealer by 2010 but the zonda needs to meet US emissions first ... like that will ever happen

Old 07-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Vegas pictures? No mountains of coke and prostitutes?

Old 07-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Vegas pictures? No mountains of coke and prostitutes?
I couldn't post alllll my pictures.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Skokos is on a distinguished roadSkokos is on a distinguished roadSkokos is on a distinguished roadSkokos is on a distinguished roadSkokos is on a distinguished road
The Bugatti is sold.It was special order for the guy who has the rights to all the Cirque shows..

Old 07-31-2009, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
cabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond reputecabaynes has a reputation beyond repute
Hope you don't mind if I post some pictures from Lambo LV of mine from October 2008. Their inventory was a bit larger back then...

Full the full gallery of mine go here: MobileMe Gallery

Next time you're in Vegas let me know. I work at Venetian Palazzo so I might be able to find you an upgrade

Old 07-31-2009, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
I got some pix from there last year...

Ha! end my threadjack

Old 07-31-2009, 03:44 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
damn,I guess I just fell in love with the yellow Superleggera..
Compared to the other cars of Lambo LV it`s nothing special,but it just made "click" and I`m in love with it..
just need to find some change under my pillow to pay for it

Old 07-31-2009, 02:09 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Forgotten to ask. Was the Reventon there?

Old 07-31-2009, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
hurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond repute
Xjr15!!!

Quick Reply: My Vegas pictures