Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Supercar for a Tall Customer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I am 6'8" and 270 and I have never been able to get behind the wheel of an Elise. Supervixen's 6'6" BF must be a beanpole contortionist

Most of the MBZ's outside of the SL/SLK are pretty good on room. How about a CLK63BS?

Old 05-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
are you not 6'5" anymore? lol
I was 6'5 about a year and half ago....(and that was when i was 13)

Old 05-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McCoy
Michael Strahan fits in the Koenigsegg just fine. Ask me how I know.
Strahan + K-egg = BALLER!!!!!

Old 05-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
I am 6'8" and 270 and I have never been able to get behind the wheel of an Elise. Supervixen's 6'6" BF must be a beanpole contortionist
Thats odd cause i can fit in bro's boxster just fine?

Old 05-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Seriously. Change it.
^^^^^
I said Elise. I do fit in Boxsters, not very comfortable, but do-able.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BigE
^^^^^
I said Elise. I do fit in Boxsters, not very comfortable, but do-able.
Sorry i was just trying to make a comparison

Old 05-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by NotSoMiniC
When i was 6'5 it was a challenge (for me at least) to ride in the cgt. Now being 6'9 i have a feeling it would be impossible.
Don't know what to tell you - the owner is bigger than me he just keeps the seat back. Hardest part for me was stepping over the carbon sill and sliding in (hardtop was on)

Old 05-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by cstroked
Don't know what to tell you - the owner is bigger than me he just keeps the seat back. Hardest part for me was stepping over the carbon sill and sliding in (hardtop was on)
Funny you should mention that because that was the hardest part for me as well.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:41 PM
Seriously. Change it.
I would consider drastic surgery to alter my size if the opportunity to drive a CGT was put in front of me and I could not fit. I'll never forget the day a good friend of mine picked up his newly purchased, mint condition 62 vette convertible, fuelie, red/white, etc. It was absolutely gorgeous as he drove it up to my house. He looked at me and said, you wanna take it for a spin?" With joyous anticipation I walked over to the drivers side door, sat on the seat with my legs still outside the car, looked at that steering wheel in a fixed position way too close to the seat and .........

I did not get to drive it

Old 05-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
That totally sucks.

Quick Reply: Supercar for a Tall Customer?