Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Ccxr

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Ccxr

Spent some time alone with the CCXR on Friday night before I went home for the weekend. Here are the shots I'm not too embarrassed to post.

Attached Images        
Old 05-03-2009, 03:20 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely stunning car. Only not sure about red paint inserts.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic shots! Did you remember to wash your J/O sock when you were done spending some "alone time" with the CCXR?

Seriously, that thing is so epic!

Old 05-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
ENVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!

Old 05-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
GofastMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Gorgeous! Personally i love the red inserts...just amazing!

Old 05-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
have you guys sold this one yet?

Old 05-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Absolutely stunning car. Only not sure about red paint inserts.
Trust me when I say that you have to see it in person.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Fantastic shots! Did you remember to wash your J/O sock when you were done spending some "alone time" with the CCXR?
I had to Photoshop out all of the stains!

Originally Posted by JC919
have you guys sold this one yet?
I was duped from the get-go! It was sold before it arrived! The owner was kind enough to let us use it for the auto show - and for our upcoming one-year anniversary bash on Sunday, 17 May.

The owner would sell it, but for a premium.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McCoy
I was duped from the get-go! It was sold before it arrived! The owner was kind enough to let us use it for the auto show - and for our upcoming one-year anniversary bash on Sunday, 17 May.

The owner would sell it, but for a premium.
That's what I thought, a CCXR isn't going to hang around long. I don't want to make it seem like I was interested in the car, a little too rich for my blood.

Old 05-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Did they leave you the keys also?

Old 05-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by JC919
That's what I thought, a CCXR isn't going to hang around long. I don't want to make it seem like I was interested in the car, a little too rich for my blood.
Hey - I'm interested and I don't have the money for it either...! But all questions are always welcome.

Originally Posted by JonA85
Did they leave you the keys also?
The keys are a superfluous, nondescript Koenigsegg accessory. You don't need keys - you need a code.

Quick Reply: Ccxr