Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Gumpert Apollo Hits EVOMS

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
Gumpert Apollo Hits EVOMS

Ts,
I just wanted to share my Apollo experience from this past week @ Evolution Motorsports. What great people and what a car!!!!

Last edited by JustinBellZ; 09-09-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
very nice!

Old 09-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Cool color.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:45 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing, I was quiet surprised by Clarksons review. The Appolo S was outstanding on the Topgear test track, Its makes the Ascari looks tame in its presence.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Is the car on its way to European Touch now?

Old 09-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice indeed. I think I speak for all of us when I say I'm glad you shared the pictures with us!

Old 09-09-2008, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by duc749r
Is the car on its way to European Touch now?
My thoughts exactly.

Old 09-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ELIM
My thoughts exactly.
Spoke with Reza yesterday its on its way and he has another special car coming as well, a roadster in exposed carbon fiber. I will be down in LA when that arrives real soon.

Old 09-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
That is correct, the car is on its way to European Touch.

Old 09-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I thought you guys would also enjoy this link.
VIDEO: First U.S.-spec Gumpert Apollo arrives - Autoblog

Gumpert Apollo- Fastest New Supercar?- Video

Last edited by JustinBellZ; 09-09-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Quick Reply: Gumpert Apollo Hits EVOMS