Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

English Premiere League 2012 Gossip and Transfer Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
1. shame about uncle 'arry .. great manager, good for him that he is now out of that place .. in the eternal words from green street hooligans:
"to'num .. shi' firm, shi' football"

2. would LOVEEEEE benitez to go there, so i can hate them even more
although i feel a tad bad now for the scousers, the residue of HATE i had for them is still there due to Fat Benitez and his whining .. it would be GREAT entertainment for me if he managed tottenham
wow.. i would hate them more than barcelona

3. dzeko to united would work .. if anyone else was manager except for the great SAF with hernandez (the utd lot don't give him enough credit), welbeck, ashley, kagawa, valencia.. daaaamn i would play 4-3-3 and be happy to concede 3 goals each match because rooney dzeko welbeck/rito with kagawa ashley valencia would score at least 4
seriously though i don't think dzeko would work with utd with the current set-up

4. if bale stays at tottenham, then he is not worth the trouble

5. would much prefer to see rogue santa cruz play in la liga

Old 06-14-2012, 06:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see Bale staying.

This is your chance Fergie, get the cheque book out...

Sad to see Harry go, great manager.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond reputeGilmore has a reputation beyond repute
Just to add, reports stating that Di Matteo has a break clause at 12 months in his contract. I do feel a bit for the bloke, what more would he need to do to prove he's the right man for the job?

I'm sure this will fuel rumours that Pep will be joining Chelsea next year.

I wish Di Matteo the very best and hope it works out for him, however, I'm sure expectations from Abramovich will put enormous pressure on him.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
I think Bale would fit well in this:

Maybe if he wants to become a ponce.

Last edited by All We'll Drive; 06-14-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gilmore
Just to add, reports stating that Di Matteo has a break clause at 12 months in his contract. I do feel a bit for the bloke, what more would he need to do to prove he's the right man for the job?

I'm sure this will fuel rumours that Pep will be joining Chelsea next year.

I wish Di Matteo the very best and hope it works out for him, however, I'm sure expectations from Abramovich will put enormous pressure on him.

I actually think this is a great idea. DiMateo deserves all the credit in the world for those few months he was in charge. He will be a Chelsea legend for what he did on the field and also for bringing us our first CL Cup.

My only concern is that he is still not an experienced manager, and how much of that run was really his genius tactics, or Drogba, Lampard, and Terry grabing everyone else on that team by the scruffs of their neck, and saying "We are going to play now"

I guarantee they were all giving 60% under AVB. Once he was gone and they got someone they liked and who let them do their thing, they played at 110%.

I really hope RDM does great, but with the spector of Pep looming, I think it will be tough to keep the job. Roman is just too keen on Pep.

Last edited by All We'll Drive; 06-14-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
Must spread rep before giving it to All We'll Drive again...

Roman definitely comes with his pro's and con's!

Latest headlines:

Hatem Ben Arfa is next on the list of Roman Abramovich's transfer targets as Chelsea's Russian owner looks to add more flair to his squad. £18M.

Liverpool have become the latest club to enter discussions with Milos Krasic over a £6million move. Manchester United and Tottenham have been interested.

Chelsea could turn to Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic as talks drag on to sign Hulk from Porto. Italy's top sports newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport claims a £20m bid is expected.

Liverpool have been told Barcelona forward Cristian Tello will cost £7million. The 20-year-old Spain youth international is out of contract at the end of next season.

I'd take most of these with a pinch of salt, Tello is worth a lot more than £7M though!

Old 06-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I wish Roman would take a bit more of a back seat, but at the end of the day we wouldn't be where we are without him, and it's his money, so who am I to tell him how to run the team.

Do not want Ben Arfa.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gilmore
I can't see Bale staying.

This is your chance Fergie, get the cheque book out...

Sad to see Harry go, great manager.
YES! I could see this happening as Bale is close to Giggs (both Welsh nationals). He'd slot in easily and let Giggs do more across the middle. Plus Bale is a solid left back and could cover for Evra if needed.

You are absolutely right - come on you fat ginger Glazer, write the check!!!!

Old 06-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
YES! I could see this happening as Bale is close to Giggs (both Welsh nationals). He'd slot in easily and let Giggs do more across the middle. Plus Bale is a solid left back and could cover for Evra if needed.

You are absolutely right - come on you fat ginger Glazer, write the check!!!!
Giggs loves to work across the middle, especially if it's his brothers wife.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Bale would fit perfectly in ManU. Even though I'm no ManU fan I hope they end up getting Bale because I'm sure he can accomplish great things in the club.

Edit: AWD

Quick Reply: English Premiere League 2012 Gossip and Transfer Thread