Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Knicks will sweep the Heat...

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said, the Knicks are cursed.

Last edited by The Doctor; 04-28-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ogaleicrum
My bets are Spurs, Thunder, Lakers, Clippers, Bulls, Heat, Magic and Celtics in First Round.

I see a Thunder - Bulls final.
The bulls are out now. No rose means no win IMO. Sucks man Heat chances just went way up.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Spurs all day as far as I can see. Knicks just got completely sonned in that G1. The Jazz could make the first round upset though, which would pretty much give Heat the golden ticket.

If the Heat are going to take a chip, ever, I want it to be this year - because this is NOT a real season.

Loved the LeFlop on the open court screen. Classy move LJ.

Damn shame about Rose.

The C's on the Hawks... I wish I could say it's a close out, but I genuinely think we will be troubled by Atlanta.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 04-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stryke
That is all.
Yeah right...

Old 04-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
There have been a lot of injuries this year. I think it may be due to the rigorous schedule they have been playing because of the lockout earlier in the season. I feel like all the best players have been hurt this season.

OKC looked great last night. Durant is a problem!

Old 04-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maxemus
I feel so bad for all you Heat haters. I suggest therapy. It's probably the only hope you have. Get over it and grow up. Why can't you just relax and admire Lebron for the talented player we all know he is?
STLG, is that you? Mods, IP address check please...

Judging by giant the tattoo on LeBron's back, he has plenty of self-admiration. No need for anyone else to admire that self important, idiotic, douchebag who caves under pressure in just about every game that matters.

LBJ needs to shut his mouth and not talk to the media until he wins at least three championships with him making the big plays at crunch time when the game matters, especially in elimination or close-out games of the finals.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
STLG, is that you? Mods, IP address check please...

Judging by giant the tattoo on LeBron's back, he has plenty of self-admiration. No need for anyone else to admire that self important, idiotic, douchebag who caves under pressure in just about every game that matters.

LBJ needs to shut his mouth and not talk to the media until he wins at least three championships with him making the big plays at crunch time when the game matters, especially in elimination or close-out games of the finals.

Not stlg. Listen as a person I agree with you about LBj 100%. I know some people he used as subs in his pad and everyone says he's a prick and a half. But as a player the guy has all the talent in the world. All I'm saying is as a fan of the game we should enjoy the ride just like we did when Jordan had his run. I may not have liked the bulls but I enjoyed seeing him play. That's all

Old 04-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hugo
Yeah right...
I am one of the biggest Knick Fans I go back to pre Ewing days, but this stamenet he made is utter non-sense, the Knicks have a curse and its called no matter how far into the playoffs they get they always figure out how to loose.

Game 7 Houston Starks throwing up bomb after bomb and Riley refuses to remove him with veterans like Blackman on the bench...WTF

Old 04-29-2012, 11:49 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Since the Knicks aren't going to go anywhere, I want OKC to win it all. They're so fun to watch, young, and came close last year - not to mention one of the players was a buddy of mine in University.

If not OKC than I want Lob City.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Rondo is an a$$h0le.

Quick Reply: Knicks will sweep the Heat...