Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Which team will win Euro 2012?
Spain
27.69%
Portugal
0%
Holland
9.23%
Germany
35.38%
England
10.77%
Italy
4.62%
France
1.54%
Croatia
1.54%
Sweden
6.15%
Russia
1.54%
Ukraine
0%
Greece
1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Euro 2012 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Good idea for a thread!

BUT you forgot DENMARK ??

Old 05-16-2012, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
I was WAITING for that

Remember who send Sweden OUT in the last qualification.... Oh that was little Denmark.

BUT with the group Denmark is in.......... though love...

Old 05-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I was WAITING for that

Remember who send Sweden OUT in the last qualification.... Oh that was little Denmark.

BUT with the group Denmark is in.......... though love...

Old 05-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
FIFA WORLD RANKING

And welcome to Sweden at No 17......

Last Updated 09 May 2012 Next Release 06 Jun 2012

May 2012

Rnk Team Pts

1 Spain 1442 0

2 Germany 1345 0

3 Uruguay 1309 0

4 Netherlands 1207 0

5 Portugal 1190 0

6 Brazil 1165 0

7 England 1132 0

8 Croatia 1114 0

9 Argentina 1076

10 Denmark 1069

11 Russia 1049 0

12 Italy 1041

13 Chile 968

14 Greece 961

15 Côte d'Ivoire 951

16 France 938

17 Sweden 931

18 Republic of Ireland 891

18 Switzerland 891

20 Mexico 867

21 Australia 862

22 Ghana 816

23 Colombia 812

24 Norway 805

25 Paraguay 801

26 Czech Republic 798

27 Bosnia-Herzegovina 792

28 Slovenia 781

29 USA 779

30 Japan 753

Old 05-16-2012, 07:31 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Hop hop holland :d

Old 05-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
FIFA WORLD RANKING

And welcome to Sweden at No 17......
And where is Monaco on that list?

Old 05-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Ludas
And where is Monaco on that list?

Ahh that must obviously be a MISTAKE!!!

Old 05-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
I consider Denmark the only real challenge in our group.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Good idea for a thread!

BUT you forgot DENMARK ??
There's a maximum for the amount of choices (12), blame the moderators, not me

If you look to the list you posted, when you wanted to rub it in to the Swedes on this thread , you can see that Portugal, Germany and Holland are all above Denmark in the ranking.

Denmark could surprise, but my guess is that they're not going to survive the first round.
I liked Denmark when Gronkjaer played for the team, I'll never forget his goal at the EU 2004 in Portugal a few days after his mother died. He ran to the camera and screamed his longs out... that gave me goosebumps, an amazing moment.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by KristofD10
There's a maximum for the amount of choices (12), blame the moderators, not me

If you look to the list you posted, when you wanted to rub it in to the Swedes on this thread , you can see that Portugal, Germany and Holland are all above Denmark in the ranking.

Denmark could surprise, but my guess is that they're not going to survive the first round.
I liked Denmark when Gronkjaer played for the team, I'll never forget his goal at the EU 2004 in Portugal a few days after his mother died. He ran to the camera and screamed his longs out... that gave me goosebumps, an amazing moment.

The reason is simple.....

There are sooooo many Swedes here to irritate....

Quick Reply: Euro 2012 Thread